You have 18k....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...00&cardist=920

if i was trying to be at all practical (assuming i wasnt leasing) i cant imagine buying a car that wasnt a honda or toyota. this one seems fishy because its so cheap, but i figure maybe the "missing parts" is a lot of parts. hopefully for 6.5k i could get the parts replaced
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Opel Tigra or Astra
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I actually forgot that I started this thread, but some good picks... This was partially a game, and partially because I've been looking around at used cars and was just curious if anyone had any ideas that I hadn't thought of.

exotic.. why '02-03? I hate the bugeyes... 04-05 was better, and 06 is WAY better. WRX was my first choice, but now I really don't want any year aside from '06 (largely due to the engine upgrade) and obviously you can't get those used yet, and i don't want to spend 26k on it. I still might though.

Tyson.. I love the new civics. I have an '02 si right now, and if I was getting a new one, it would also have to be an si. at 23k 200hp with navigation, 17 inch wheels and performance tires, it's hte best bargain out there right now, but still a little more than I want to spend, and I don't think I'd be happy in a base model.

Geno, not interested in doing any swaps or heavy modification... that means work, and I don't like work a whole lot. I'd rather check into a used 350z anyway, because they're fucking pimp.

right now this is my front-runner... but I'm probably not buying anything until next year, I just like to look.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ng=&cardist=14

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
            translated to euro's, it would be roughly 15k.. and I would get this one:

I'd get one like that aswell.
            It's very nice looking and has all the comfort you could wish for. And has a lot of room to take people with you.

But let me guess .. That company is yours and you're advertising some ? :P
            TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
            4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
            4:vys> know it for sure
            4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...00&cardist=920

if i was trying to be at all practical (assuming i wasnt leasing) i cant imagine buying a car that wasnt a honda or toyota. this one seems fishy because its so cheap, but i figure maybe the "missing parts" is a lot of parts. hopefully for 6.5k i could get the parts replaced

Mentions in the ad..."out of state title"...and now that this seller is in FL...it may be one of the Katrina cars. Lots of flood/hurricane damaged goods on the market for cheap prices.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Dear internet,

Please use imageshack or I'm closing the thread

Regards
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but sleepy linked me to this forum and I decided to search for old threads where I said stuff and came across this one. Anyway, this is the car I ended up with. It's pretty kickass, as you can see.

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

pimp
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

i would get this or this
                      Ash Forums

Comment

New Civic

Or the new Civic Type R when it comes out, but I dunno how much it will be.

USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I ended up with this one:

I know most people think this is not a car a 20 year old should be driving, and honestly, I don't give a shit. I like my car, it's comfy, it has alot of room, it's fast (tho it doesn't really accelerate worth shit, but I am not doing drag races, so whatever). So, you can say whatever you want about it, I don't care.

And no zazu, it's not my company, it's were I got my car and where my mom and dad have been getting their cars for the last 18 years.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                            true tahkis, but germany exists
                            So does taxes
                            -Kawrae

Comment

Nice car beez
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

hey bz fix your priceless forum thread link of a signature to: http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 . Forums were re-directed, forums.trenchwars.org URL no longer works
                                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                                X