No announcement yet.

What jobs do you guys have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work in a research group for a major chemical company. Cant grumble at the pay.

sws
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

guard but won't be doing it for long i hope
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

working at a Fazoli's (fast food italian resteraunt) through the summer. the job is shit, but i have the option of being manager thru college if i want.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
          What happened to the student radio gig?
          i guess i should've clarified that i start the aforementioned job in may when i graduate
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel
            Toronto sheriffs office. Seizing ppls stuff and evicting people. fun stuff... starting september, cop
            what a waste
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by schope
              Im a computer programmer. I work with corporative systems (ERP,CRM,CMS,BI), mainly with php/postgresql. Im starting on java.

Im on law school tough.
              What a fucking LIE.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Disagree.

Comment

Grader for a professor here at my college.

Probably working at Best Buy over the summer.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I polish shoes at a golf course
                    It's very easy, in a 8 hours shift I get maybe 30 which takes me about 4 hours.. On top of that I have to gather towels from the washrooms and wash them/fold/put them back out

It's easier then school.. And I get a 30 minute break every 5 hours with a meal and a TV in the staff room (Obviously with cable)

So basically I get paid 9.50$/hour for doing towels and polishing shoes... And when I polish the right guys shoes I get 20$ tips; I even got tickets to the Edmonton Oilers game by Brian Dickinson (An ex- edmonton eskimos coach)

Life sure is hard :greedy:

EDIT: Im in the mood to brag so---- On the world masters (Our course hosted it) staff got a morning buffet at 6 AM, a lunch buffet at 2 PM and a dinner buffet at 8 PM

And it's ranked top 100 courses in Canada, so of course it was good food my friends

Alrighty now im done
                    1:Hydride> who we play next week
                    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                    1:ReNdErED> gulp
                    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

i work at cvs.... it blows....
                      Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                      X