• Show
Clear All

what ewan said
    1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
    1:LMAO> hack
    1:LMAO> i will back u up
    1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

You don't really have to do anything for your birthday. I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
        Or just make sure to have a good time with your friends- 9 times out of 10 those memories will last longer and give you a better feeling than getting drunk or having a huge party.
        thats really untrue as far as im concerned.

if you cant get shitfaced and rail some chick, just do all the things that make you the happiest. if its reading a book, do that. if its bowling, do that. its supposed to be your day, not a day when you have to do something cool enough to impress people. of course people would call you a loser for reading a book on your birthday but tell them to fuck off. or "go suck an egg", or whatever you say if you dont curse.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

ecstacy

Comment

You don't have to have a big party, you can always just go chill with a few people.
            DELETED

Comment

go on a date with evasive

hi evasive i see you are reading this thread, gg
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

get laid.

edit: shit.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                  thats really untrue as far as im concerned.

if you cant get shitfaced and rail some chick, just do all the things that make you the happiest. if its reading a book, do that. if its bowling, do that. its supposed to be your day, not a day when you have to do something cool enough to impress people. of course people would call you a loser for reading a book on your birthday but tell them to fuck off. or "go suck an egg", or whatever you say if you dont curse.
                  Hanging out with your friends doesn't mean doing something cool to impress people, IMO. Not only that but friends aren't always around forever, and I think if they're your friends (unless you see them every damn day), you'll enjoy the time more. I just say that because my close friends and I used to hang out every damn day in highschool but now we really only see eachother on weekends (everyone do the collective " aww" )- one of them goes to college out of state so we rarely see him. My point is that you can read a book, jack off 21 times , or sit in a tub full of hot water eating jello and diddling with your butthole any time you want, time with your friends might be over before you know it.

Thanks for calling me a liar shitdick >=(

Just kidding Face you know I love you :wub:
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

sigh, have a party and get laid.
                    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

can't atcually remember my 21st
                      know i got a watch i like it

i know i got drunk and thats it

but with your limitations something else is needed

personaly i think you should reflect on how wrong your religion is lol but i guess you wont want to and find that offensive ^^

given your circumstances why not get your friends together go bowling then after have a barbeque and if its bad weather (which it will be) have some food inside and watch some movies or listen to some music with your friends.

look up your local pubs see if they got live music bands, stand up comedy or a pub quizz. Those things offer a great alternative to "clubbing" and you don't have to drink to enjoy them.
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Mikeapalooza 2006

Everyone meets at my place, drinks in the garden doing the obligatory family stuff with my friends. Its in July so it'll be sunny (yes, I know I live in England). Afterwards, go to Chelmsford, get shitfaced. 15-20 people crash round mine. The next day is the world cup final, then everyone buggers off after that
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

drink to you fucking puke
                          Throughout time, there’s been
                          crimes, throughout our history
                          But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                          Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                          Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                          Come on and take a stand
                          Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                          and all the kids are running
                          from London to Manchester
                          cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                            Everyone meets at my place, drinks in the garden doing the obligatory family stuff with my friends. Its in July so it'll be sunny (yes, I know I live in England). Afterwards, go to Chelmsford, get shitfaced. 15-20 people crash round mine. The next day is the world cup final, then everyone buggers off after that
                            Can I come?

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                              Must be a european thing or something, but, what's on the 21st?
                              LOLLOLO please be serious, you made me laugh

AHAHAHaa

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                                X