Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeezer
    for some reason, I thought LB was banned
    Rudy banned me for breaking tables even though it's been done numerous times by multiple people since without a ban.

And thanks Zeus, I know I'm on alot of people's lists here but I didn't think "cool people" would be one of them.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You're on my "prospective Presidents currently studying as thespians" list.

Comment

wheres kim?

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky-Girl
          I Fucking Hate Them
          What the hell? Did you mean South Koreans or all Koreans? Cause either way F-U.
          Last edited by geekbot; 04-29-2006, 06:11 PM.

Comment

she actually meant blacks, the post was just a thinly veiled metaphor.
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

he*
              sage

Comment

s/he
                (s)he
                (s)(h)it

i just take people at their word, no point in playing guessing games. the only time it would be a problem that someone was faking their gender over the internet was if you were hitting on them, which is collossaly fucking retarded whether or not they're faking it.

Comment

Someone sounds mad because I won't give them my home adress :wub:

It's ok I still luv u
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

pixx plz ur not real girl if u don post pixx

EDIT: nekkid pixx

Comment

Where are those funny nekkid pics of LB doing the pouty lips and the....something I don't remember. It was funny. You had to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                        s/he
                        (s)he
                        (s)(h)it

i just take people at their word, no point in playing guessing games. the only time it would be a problem that someone was faking their gender over the internet was if you were hitting on them, which is collossaly fucking retarded whether or not they're faking it.
                        If you make sure to press that everyone is he, and newbie x believes it, the less attention these other newcomers/not so newcomers will get, for the reasons your object to.
                        I'm just trying to take preventetive measures here. Shit of course covers the most accurace description and qualities, but people like this "equality" ideal so howabout we just call everyone he.
                        sage

Comment

assuming that everyone is a man is not particularly fair to people who actually are women, and borderline mysoginistic which is why i don't go that route. but it does have valid advantages, which you mention.
                          Last edited by Vykromond; 04-30-2006, 02:38 PM.

Comment

The internet was kind of born on the premise of mysoguinea so it would be kind of imperative for it to go such a route, since it is its nature.
                            sage

Comment

girls don't use computers, they cook and make babies

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                The internet was kind of born on the premise of mysoguinea so it would be kind of imperative for it to go such a route, since it is its nature.
                                what?

Comment

Working...
                                X