I Fucking Hate Them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
    Yo, what's the MIME settings supposed to be for my the quicktime plug in to actually work?

Comment

what video game is that song from?
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I think it's punchout
        :groovy:.fm
        toucanlam.com

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
          If anyone else had posted that, they'd get warned for racsim, but you're black so, HI5 FOR CHARLIE MURPHY BEING CHASED BY CONAN IN A CLASSIC YTMND!
          Yea because posting that is as racist as you can get. I've seen insults on here akin to boot-lip and monkey and you're complaining about a mostly bleeped out word.

IF ANYONE ELSE HAD POSTED THAT, WE'D FIND GHB FUNNY

oh wait
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            quite, they're nothing but a collection of instincts and limited reactions, maybe some of the further along ones have some sort of memory, i mean something has to go there if nothing else is going on in that space

i mean, i know they all talked to each other in homeward bound but its not like they contain thought trains over here in the physical world
            'thought trains' define consciousness? i really don't think you're seeing this thought through, as it were...
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

how are you supposed to have one without them
              sage

Comment

touch my left nut, LB!
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Da1 your nuts are like those chips, I can't just have one.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation
                    Yo, what's the MIME settings supposed to be for my the quicktime plug in to actually work?
                    Quicktime, go to MIME Settings. You gotta turn on MP3 and it helps to have Firefox.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

You know how we keep baby cattle in the dark, and all alone to tenderize them? Then we kill then early too. I was thinking, what if we had small children cuddle them too? Wouldn't that just make the meat fall right off the bone MMM mmmmmm. ^-^
                      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                        Quicktime, go to MIME Settings. You gotta turn on MP3...
                        Yep, it was the "Mp3 audio" button that needed to be selected. Thank you.

Comment

if people wana eat dog meat then it's up to them.

tbh i don't care about they treat animals like that.
                          Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
                          Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
                          Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
                          Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
                          Glide> so i made one

Comment

It's not even my screenshot/gmail account chief, calm down. I don't ignore the fanmail you send me Ratty, I just delete it.
                            If I ever made a list of cool people on this forum you'd be on it
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              If I ever made a list of cool people on this forum you'd be on it
                              for some reason, I thought LB was banned
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Rudy banned him a little while ago, not sure whether it was lifted or just expired
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X