Alcohol rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol rocks

You should be drinking more alchohol. What I've been drinking this evening.
    1 jupiler
    1 jupiler
    1 jupiler
    1 jupiler
    1 jupiler
    1 jupiler
    1 havana club 7 yrs / cola
    1 havana club 7 yrs / cola
    1 vieux / cola
    1 jupiler
    1 amstel
    1 amstel
    1 vieux / cola
    1 vieux / cola
    1 .5L cheap german beer

Maybe one day I will be so cool they will let me moderate these forums.
    Till then I won't be visiting unless I'm wasted.
    You ate some priest porridge

Originally posted by Zerzera
    Maybe one day I will be so cool they will let me moderate these forums.
    Say what you will about Zeus, but I doubt it's any fun to mod this place. Mother Theresa would have quit long before the drunken Englishman.

Comment

1 Screwdriver
      1 Rum+Coke
      3 Busch
      1 Coors Light
      1 Juicy Shot that I didn't know what it was.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

You had Busch? Sorry to hear that. I've stuck to good old (America's oldest brewery) Yuengling tonight.
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Sons of a submariner, I drink gasoline straight from the pump. I'm a real man.
          dong burger

Comment

plantation ball, open bar. i love southern hospitality. i went easy though, just a few manhattens and a martini, seriously, open bar, i've never ordered a real drink before, so i felt classy
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

7 shots smirnoff mixed with gatorade lemon lime powder (actually pretty sweet, gatorade with a kick)
              2 shots of beam 8 star blended whiskey mixed in with sunny d

still not enough though
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Yesterday I handed my dissertation in at noon so we hit the pub straight after. Except I had to go to Southampton with my friend to do some research in the morning, and on the bus back there was a friend I hadn't seen in three years, and we were chatting away for about 20 minutes and as soon as she got off the bus I remembered Nick had drawn a massive cartoon cock and balls on the back of my hand and it had been facing her the whole time. Rock and roll. Anyway we got to the pub about 3ish, Laura, Steve and a few others on our course had been there since noon (sample text from Laura to Nick: "hurry up missing you y y y y"), and we played touch-cup until about 6pm. Laura texted one of our lecturers (he's only a few years older than us) to come to the pub and Mogford decided to write HI GAV! across his chest for when he arrived, except when Gavin got here Mogford was the other side of the pub so when he lifted his shirt Gavin couldn't see the writing and thought he was just flashing him. Then went back to Steve's place, had some dinner, went to a house party and then a club. I have no idea what I drank yesterday, sorry to disappoint Zerzera
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I had like 11 drinks in 45 mins yesterday zz. Was Latin Billboards weekend, we were all at the Mandarin Hotel here in Miami; I got fucked up , I won't recover until... right now THX 2 Jack Daniels Citrus Jack Splash and a Blueberry Muffin. ^5

Comment

we do it the practical way here.

Drink roughly half of a two liter coke. Pour in Skye Vanilla or Monarch Vanilla until it's about full. Swish it around. Drink until puking/passed out.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Ugh don't you get sick of that horribly girly sugary taste? I've never and will never see myself being able to get drunk off of anything sweet tasting... makes me sick just thinking about it.

But do tell me about these alcohol rocks, they sound interesting.

Comment

I've just gotten in. Like Zeus I have been celebrating a completion and handing in of my work. We started the night as a huge group of about 15 people, and I was left with just 5 at the end, since me and 4 others go to this rock club for the music.

I have drank the following:
                        5 pints of carling
                        4 vodka red bulls
                        1 cheeky vimto
                        1 pitcher of apple sourz + lemonade
                        3 random shots; white chocolate, orange and tropical
                        1 shot of jagermeister

and eaten:
                        1 1/2 pound cheeseburger with salad and tomato sauce.

now my eyes are stinging so im going to bed

Comment

you borls i;'m ;on like 2 gallons of uginess light anid 'm i'mgonna throw up okay?! ;p; shoutouts to GBH Bin can't selll his name... but ilike dudes, check out my minimalism thread, thiese guys are aso like goood when oour ;redrudnk i mean wehn you are so drunk. okay/;?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                            Yesterday I handed my dissertation in at noon so we hit the pub straight after. Except I had to go to Southampton with my friend to do some research in the morning, and on the bus back there was a friend I hadn't seen in three years, and we were chatting away for about 20 minutes and as soon as she got off the bus I remembered Nick had drawn a massive cartoon cock and balls on the back of my hand and it had been facing her the whole time. Rock and roll. Anyway we got to the pub about 3ish, Laura, Steve and a few others on our course had been there since noon (sample text from Laura to Nick: "hurry up missing you y y y y"), and we played touch-cup until about 6pm. Laura texted one of our lecturers (he's only a few years older than us) to come to the pub and Mogford decided to write HI GAV! across his chest for when he arrived, except when Gavin got here Mogford was the other side of the pub so when he lifted his shirt Gavin couldn't see the writing and thought he was just flashing him. Then went back to Steve's place, had some dinner, went to a house party and then a club. I have no idea what I drank yesterday, sorry to disappoint Zerzera
                            as much as i like ZeUS!!, my eyes did some wacky "read first line and then TOTALLY COLLAPSE to last line" shit with this post
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

tl;dr
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X