Riddle/Puzzle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle/Puzzle thread

In this thread, you are allowed to post a new riddle/puzzle once you answer the old one, I will start:

A monkey had not eyes, yet saw plums on a tree. It neither took plums, nor left plums. How many plums were on the tree?
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

A guy rode into town on sunday, and stayed in for 3 days and 2 nights then left the town on sunday.

How is this possible?
    Last edited by Divine; 05-03-2006, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Cause you dont have to be in a town to ride? You can ride on sunday no matter how many days you spend ina town
      Makelele> whos camping
      Sumpson> mitch
      KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
      Lemar> mitch
      Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
        A monkey had not eyes, yet saw plums on a tree. It neither took plums, nor left plums. How many plums were on the tree?
        The man has one eye, and took one plum.... so he did not have eyes... he didn't take plums, only one plum and he didn't leave plums, he left only one plum... so there were 2 plums on the tree...

Originally posted by Divine
        A guy rode into town on sunday, and stayed in for 3 days and 2 nights then rode on sunday.
        Whatever he was riding on was named sunday, wether it was his horse or his bike or whatever.

You are in a room with 3 monkeys. One has a banana, one has a stick, one has nothing. Which primate in the room is the smartest?
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
          You are in a room with 3 monkeys. One has a banana, one has a stick, one has nothing. Which primate in the room is the smartest?
          If you are in a room with 3 monkeys. One has a banana, one has a stick, one has nothing. You must be the smartest primate in the room.

Not really, I just don't want to hurt your feeling. :wub:

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
          The man has one eye, and took one plum.... so he did not have eyes... he didn't take plums, only one plum and he didn't leave plums, he left only one plum... so there were 2 plums on the tree...
          Lemme C, I said monkey, not man. Cheetah!
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Tims mum has 4 sons, matthew, mark , luke whats the name of the other?

Comment

tim

these are stupid
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Tims mum has 4 sons, matthew, mark , luke whats the name of the other?

- Tim obviously.

What animal goes up the mountain with 4 legs, and comes down the mountain with 3 legs?

Comment

Human? Baby crawls up the mountain on four legs, stranded up there till he's an old geezer, hikes down the mountain with a walking stick. Probably wrong.

Say you're trapped within a transparent room that has no windows, one locked door that you cannot force open, with no roof, but is 40 ft tall. The only things you have inside the room is a rusted key that does not open the locked door, an upright piano, a round poker table, and a glass of water. How do you get out?
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

you put the key in the door and look through the keyhole and turn the key and .... :death:

Comment

man whats with ugly chicks using their faces as their avatar

what ever happened to insecure ugly chicks that knew they were ugly

what's the world coming to :turned:
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                        Say you're trapped within a transparent room that has no windows, one locked door that you cannot force open, with no roof, but is 40 ft tall. The only things you have inside the room is a rusted key that does not open the locked door, an upright piano, a round poker table, and a glass of water. How do you get out?
                        a.) wave for help
                        b.) i hope it is monsun time
                        c.) call the guard pretend to be ill and kill him/her.
                        d.) buils a rope from the piano strings, tie it to some piano part, throw out the piano part untill it sticks somwehere(preferably the doorknow outside), shit on the table and start searching the treasure the key belongs to.
                        e.) dig out
                        f.) pretend to actually be outside while ther others are locked in

edit: d.) take the glass home with you, you can always use glasses
                        Last edited by Fluffz; 05-03-2006, 03:14 PM.

Comment

you are trapped i a cage, with a lion, a tiger and an arsenalfan.. your gun only have two bullets. what do you do?
                          Throughout time, there’s been
                          crimes, throughout our history
                          But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                          Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                          Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                          Come on and take a stand
                          Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                          and all the kids are running
                          from London to Manchester
                          cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Knowing the kind of answer you've obviously paved way for..

probably shooting the arsenal fan, then shooting yourself.
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

I have no idea how to get out of kim's room.
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X