Riddle/Puzzle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
    The man has one eye, and took one plum.... so he did not have eyes... he didn't take plums, only one plum and he didn't leave plums, he left only one plum... so there were 2 plums on the tree...
    how did you figure out her broken english enough to solve that? i took "not eyes" to mean "no eyes".
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by eehh
      you are trapped i a cage, with a lion, a tiger and an arsenalfan.. your gun only have two bullets. what do you do?
      well you could probably kill the arsenal fan without a bullet. so you shoot the lion and tiger, to protect yourself. then you shit all over the arsenal fan with ur fists. then you eat the lion and tiger, and arsenal fan... in hope that someone lets u out before u die.

Comment

Should I uncover?
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          how did you figure out her broken english enough to solve that? i took "not eyes" to mean "no eyes".
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab
            well you could probably kill the arsenal fan without a bullet. so you shoot the lion and tiger, to protect yourself. then you shit all over the arsenal fan with ur fists. then you eat the lion and tiger, and arsenal fan... in hope that someone lets u out before u die.
            or you could shoot the arsenalfan twice..
            Throughout time, there’s been
            crimes, throughout our history
            But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
            Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
            Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
            Come on and take a stand
            Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
            and all the kids are running
            from London to Manchester
            cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
              Should I uncover?
              yes...

Comment

the thing kim was referring to is what walks with 4 legs then 2 legs then 3 legs (or whatever)

baby crawls -4
                adult walks - 2
                senior walks with cain - 3

I'm sure you've all heard that though.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                  Should I uncover?
                  I had some friends look at it, and no one has gotten it so far...

I probably need smarter friends.

YES REVEAL THE ANSWER
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Telcat - there's a guy in England who would be your ideal life-mate (unfortunately he's taken but we can work on that). Could you eat a knob at night?
                    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 05-09-2006, 06:41 PM.
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

GAH Kim's is hard
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                        Say you're trapped within a transparent room that has no windows, one locked door that you cannot force open, with no roof, but is 40 ft tall. The only things you have inside the room is a rusted key that does not open the locked door, an upright piano, a round poker table, and a glass of water. How do you get out?
                        Don't use force on the door? I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                          Say you're trapped within a transparent room that has no windows, one locked door that you cannot force open, with no roof, but is 40 ft tall. The only things you have inside the room is a rusted key that does not open the locked door, an upright piano, a round poker table, and a glass of water. How do you get out?
                          I hate these puzzles. No one can really answer them unless they have a boatload of time to waste, too open-ended, or requires you to beat the breath out of the last person who annoyed you with this puzzle.
                          dong burger

Comment

i know!
                            put the rusted key beside the door's hinges and pour the water on it drop by drop until it's rusted through. or else like cry on it or something. cry because your girlfriend is busy with someone else and you can see them through those cursed transparent walls.

Comment

Logic puzzles have got to be the stupidest thing ever devised. Riddles are where it's at :

Spoken whole I’m a tautology of sorts,
                              Scrambled less one letter, I carry reports,
                              Less two I’m a state where I’ve lost the plot
                              Take away three and I look for a slot
                              Leave me with no letters and what can I say?
                              “Good night one and all, for I’m done for the day”

What am I?

llater,
                              Tony

Comment

You're someone who refuses to admit you typo'd "llater" the first time round
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X