Spyware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyware

What Spyware, Adware programs do you use? I've had massive problems in the past, and really need to find a good one. I currently use Microsoft AntiSpyware - which is ok at best, and Webroot Spy Sweeper, which seems to be pretty good. I know they're not catching everything though, so what should I get as another program? Free is best obviously, but if I have to pay for a really good program, I will.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

ad-aware se and spybot search+destroy
    Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
    1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
    caco <ER>> )Oo
    caco <ER>> bot thief!
    caco <ER>> duel me for it
    Evasive <E> no!
    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by WuTang420
      ad-aware se and spybot search+destroy
      I use the above + microsoft's. I've never had any major problems with spyware since using all 3. I also use firefox.

Comment

spyware doctor

Comment

I have spybot s&d also.

I also have Microsoft Antispyware Beta which is now called Microsoft Defender.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Does Microsoft Spywhatever cost money? How do I get it? Is this a stuipd question because I already have it on windows?

Comment

microsoft.com
              Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

Evasive <E> wtf
              Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
              caco <ER>> )Oo
              caco <ER>> bot thief!
              Evasive <E> no!
              Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Okay well since Microsoft are dipshits I apparently have to download like 5 other things in order to download the Defender. I use SpyBot and Ad-Aware; do I really need Defender?

Comment

thats all i use, ad aware and spybot s+d. along with avg free anti virus i rarely have problems, and when i do its cause i let my sis in law use my comp and she DLs viri\spyware herself lol.

Evasive <E> wtf
                  Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                  caco <ER>> )Oo
                  caco <ER>> bot thief!
                  Evasive <E> no!
                  Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

You don't NEED it, persay. I just have it because it has Microsoft on it, and that makes my day.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

To be honest, I have never picked anything up with Defender or the Beta one they had before it, so when I did my last OS re-install, I never bothered to get Defender again.

However, I like Ad-Aware SE and Spybot S+D. And use the teatimer with S+D. It will give you a prompt after any registry changes.

Comment

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Use this while you're at it. One of the best cleanup utilities I have ever used.

Comment

i use spybot, ad-aware and kaspersky av

Comment

I have ad-aware,spybot s+d and MS AntiSpyware all installed, but I rarely scan them.

I use I.E., but I browse sensibly and have never really had adware problems on this PC.

I'll run a scan now just out of curiosity's sake.

I reckon it'll find 300 objects all of which will be tracking cookies which I don't give a monkeys about.
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Ad-Aware Professional

Comment

Working...