Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machete Mob Butchers Whites

by Warren Erulian

John Payne, 32, was walking home Sarah O'Leary and Jenny Curran, both 21, at around 11:30 pm, on April 8th. Jennys' brother and another man he worked with were also there when a mob of non-whites began shouting at them with profanity and hateful comments about White people.

Only 15 yards from one of their homes they were set on by a gang of over 20 machete and axe wielding lunatics. According to Jenny, John tried to defend her and shield her from the attack, but he was beaten in the head and body with an iron bar. Jenny was knocked unconcious when she was also punched, kicked, and finally beaten in the head with a metal pipe.

A witness identified only as Mr Jackson, of Beckton reported the group was greatly outnumbered when, "15 or 16 more guys appeared armed with machetes, axes, knives and hammers. John was hacked about the head and knocked unconscious and Denny threw himself on top of John fearing that the next blow would kill him. In doing this he was struck with a machete over the back of the head, slicing a large area of scalp to the bone."

When Jenny awoke she held John's split skull together until police arrived and he was transported to the Royal London Hospital where he remains to this day. Sarah O'Leary was the only one to get away from the parking area and called for help.

The right side of Johns' body is completely paralyzed. Mr Jackson said, "His skull was crushed with such force that pieces of bone were embedded in his brain," and the surgeons were unable to remove them fearing he would die during the risky operation.
    Debbie Granger, a cousin of Johns reported he has some slight movement in his fingers but they aren't sure if he'll ever walk again. John has endured several seizures from the trauma to his head since the attacks, has slurred speech and memory loss.

Only five of the men involved have been arrested and since then all have been released without charges. The police claim they're searching for those directly involved and will bring hate crimes charges, we're not holding our breaths. The reality is Whites are on our own and we know it. The savages who did this are still out there waiting to strike at our people again.

More On This Story

In crimes where blacks and Whites are involved, 85 % of the cases are blacks attacking Whites. Very rarely, if ever, are they held accountable for a racially motivated attack. Blacks also commit more violent crimes against whites than against other blacks. 45 % of their victims are white, 43 % are black. When whites commit violent crime, only 3 % of their victims have been black.

More On This Topic
    Last edited by RE-Loader; 05-13-2006, 01:27 PM.
    "The people, in an overwhelming majority, are so feminine in their nature and attitude that their activities and thoughts are motivated less by sober consideration than by feeling and sentiment."

www.SarienIsNowAForumMod.com

Stay Tuned for more In-Depth coverage of his story: Why I like to suck cock and thank people for the priviledge.

Seriously, get a new gimmick. Nobody is really racist anymore, unless they are genuinely retarded and live in a cave blind to all science and fact in the downtime they aren't being racist morons.
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
      Nobody is really racist anymore
      lol.
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Nice out of context, dipshit.

Reinstate Me.

Comment

You're that guy who posted that resist comic here, aren't you, name started with an S if I remember correctly. "Skitzo." perhaps was it? Weren't you banned?
          sage

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
            Stay Tuned for more In-Depth coverage of his story: Why I like to suck cock and thank people for the priviledge.

Seriously, get a new gimmick. Nobody is really racist anymore, unless they are genuinely retarded and live in a cave blind to all science and fact in the downtime they aren't being racist morons.
            "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all"

Kolar and Sarien, please get off my back.
            "The people, in an overwhelming majority, are so feminine in their nature and attitude that their activities and thoughts are motivated less by sober consideration than by feeling and sentiment."

Comment

Im offended by this, as a white person living in the uk race crimes do occur. My friends are both white brown and black and we can joke about racism all together. You are just an idiot who doesnt understand anything about the clash of cultures which have to be overcome. That picture is taken from race riots in the uk a few years ago. I saw a documentary on it and the riots were justified, as they were rioting against a Nazi party wo was marching in the city. The police hurded the asians like catle expecting nothing to happen.

The guy in the picture in red hoodie got 5 years for throwing bricks, in total over 500 years of jail was handed out. That was what was out of order in my opinion.
              Makelele> whos camping
              Sumpson> mitch
              KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
              Lemar> mitch
              Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

I think I'll go with... No.

I'll work with the laughable notion that you actually believe the crap you're copying and pasting with links: Zeus, isn't that the same kind of spam Tone got warned for?

Anyway, feel free to believe all the most idiotic garbage you want, that's a great part about respecting and believing in free speech. I myself believe that it is inherently wrong to open a bag of chips from the bottom of a bag rather than the top. It makes me uncomfortable to see.

But I completely expect that if I start blathering about my idiot ideals, that people are going to give me hell. Welcome to the public arena.

Reinstate Me.

Comment

You can read an emotional, heart felt, feminine bullshit news story about a poor black child who got an Ice axe in the back of his head which clearly potrays the attackers as WHITE racists. yet when you read a news story were white people are the victims of a hate crime with the same emotional, feminine bull crap, you get offended. why?

The quote in my sig is 100% true, wether its from hitler or not.

Todays media uses tactics which blinds the majority of the masses so that they do not feel they are underthreat or in danger from other races. Please send your 19 year old daughter to your nearest black or asian neighbourhood and you will see that it's not all hearts and flowers out there in your multicultural society.

The story I've shown you is simply reported in the same way the main stream media would have reported it if it had been a crime against non-whites.

Edit:
                  Originally posted by End
                  I saw a documentary on it and the riots were justified.
                  It was not a documentary and the Bradford riots was not justified.
                  Last edited by RE-Loader; 05-13-2006, 12:52 PM.

Comment

You sure are helping such situations with this kind of ridiculous forum prancing and literally racial worry mongering, buddy.
                    Did you even read the bag of potato chips analogy? Maybe you didn't know what it meant, there's the layman's version for you, enjoy.
                    sage

Comment

Please send your 19 year old daughter to your nearest black or asian neighbourhood
                      "black or asian neighborhood"? do those even exist? asian and black people live in the same places white people do
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                        "black or asian neighborhood"? do those even exist? asian and black people live in the same places white people do

not entirely...

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Loader
                          You can read an emotional, heart felt, feminine bullshit news story about a poor black child who got an Ice axe in the back of his head which clearly potrays the attackers as WHITE racists. yet when you read a news story were white people are the victims of a hate crime with the same emotional, feminine bull crap, you get offended. why?

your a moron

an attention seeking whore

unfortunately i fall for the bait to say shut up your points are invalid. A murder is a murder and a terrible thing, if i heard a white pregnant women was killed by a black man it would be exactly the same feeling as if i heard a black pregnant women was killed by a white man.

I live in a society where hate crime is prevalent i.e.
                          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4752571.stm
                          now that is white on white, does it matter?

shut up, stop looking for a thrill from trying to offend and realise that there are real ppl out there in these hate crimes and it doesn't matter what colour they are .... its the crime thats wrong not the skin colour ... and thats not your point ...
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

You can always tell a piece of writing is a credible news source when they refer to everybody by their first names.

Comment

hey, shitzo's back.

No wait, this guy can actually formulate complete sentences, retarded as they may be.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X