No announcement yet.

Youtube dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• description was given, I think it should be moved back. Or are your e-feelings hurt aquacunt?
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• I'm sorry if I struck a soft spot with you or if you're flustered over this, but I offered you a chance to give a description and you took the opportunity to attempt to show off for your e-friends. I don't know if the thread can be moved back, and I really don't care enough to try to find out. So evidently, if you cease acting like a cunt and listen to directions from now on, things might play out in your favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
        I'm sorry if I struck a soft spot with you or if you're flustered over this, but I offered you a chance to give a description and you took the opportunity to attempt to show off for your e-friends. I don't know if the thread can be moved back, and I really don't care enough to try to find out. So evidently, if you cease acting like a cunt and listen to directions from now on, things might play out in your favor.
        show off to my e-friends?

um

if anyone in that list that I mentioned I would consider a friend, would be 404 (and that's largely in part to the fact that he's an intelligent person that has an opinion that is valued, unlike your shit self that just goes around and does whatever the fuck she likes cause she's got some forum power)

I'm sorry the thread is not to your liking, but seriously you need to fuck off really. With shit threads crowding up our general discussion it's no wonder there isn't anything worth while to talk about cause a bitch with some power is off asking for description and identification (I'm sorry I didn't know this was dicktatorforums) to show off to my e-friends. Really? I can't believe you just said that...that was like out of left field...

rednaz, if you're not in disoblige I don't think anyone likes this guy

Royce, yes we are the bestest of best friends cause I really like this dumbass for no apparent reason

Metalheadz, he gave me one compliment since never, that doesn't mean I want to suck this guy off, I still hate him.

definitely on my facebook, these guys. I don't know what I would do with my life if I didn't show off to my e-friends on a forum.

You know, I liked you (not sexually, so don't get flustered) a while back, but shit I guess it was getting some power in this game that really show your true bitch colors.

You know what, I really don't care if it's not moved, it doesn't matter to me. Enjoy collecting dust up the snatch, aquacunt

also, wtf is your obsession with me? the majority of my bans (the only two not from you are from kolar when I intentionally wanted to get banned) and my posts/threads are deleted/moved/closed/edited/whatever are from you. There are more forum staffers than you, yet you are the only one who fucks with me. Why is that aquacunt? Is it because I call you aquacunt? Is it cause I don't like you when other guys on this game go horny for a girl playing their video game? Is it deep seeded racism, prejudice? Whatever it is, piss off or go get some fucking therapy.
        Last edited by gran guerrero; 01-07-2009, 12:49 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• oh...ok.

last time I make common ground with you.

go chop off his nuts already aquatiq, kid needs to be taken down a peg

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
            oh...ok.

last time I make common ground with you.

go chop off his nuts already aquatiq, kid needs to be taken down a peg
            sorry mhz, but that's not going to make up your previous posts towards me if you recall many a thread back, which honestly I don't remember actually. But I still hate you.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
              sorry mhz, but that's not going to make up your previous posts towards me if you recall many a thread back, which honestly I don't remember actually. But I still hate you.
              I honestly don't remember. I couldn't care less about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                I honestly don't remember. I couldn't care less about you.
                feelings mutual
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                  feelings mutual
                  nononono not mutual, you said you hate me. I don't care enough about you to hate. Hate is strong, I reserve it for when it's needed.

Seek help.

Comment

• Comparing me to royce and mhz is pretty harsh man =[
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
                      Comparing me to royce and mhz is pretty harsh man =[
                      I didn't compare you them, just saying your not exactly in the list of what I consider (or what aquacunt considers) as my e-friend

and mhz, glad to know you have no emotions, enjoy still being a douchefag.
                      sigpic

Comment

• "He who angers you conquers you."

-Elizabeth Kenny

Comment

• interesting, yet I don't she accounted for internet anger
                          sigpic

Comment

• MORE OBAMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neCIg0BiXbE

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7XiE_V0PZ8&eurl=

StarCraft course at UC Berkely
                              Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_NhkPMjMoo

not the best footy clip

infact nowhere near as good as the mini tornado one

but still =D
                                In my world,
                                I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X