The Ultimate Chat Show Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Chat Show Question

I don't watch chat shows but there's a girl who I like that does (merely because she has nothing to do in her summer holidays before uni starts again). So I invited her to watch the Jeremy Kyle show, it's a british chat show (which I've never actually seen) and she said yeah. I'll be going next Friday afternoon, lol. My point is if you could stand up and ask the most amazing question, what would it be? Keep in mind it would have to fit into any situation as I don't know yet what the show will be about.

Is a chat show the same thing as a talk show?
    :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

I would assume so.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

My question would be:

Why?
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i would agree with DTF, but if you do get a chance to ask a question, it'll only be once, no chance to ask it after every comment.

here's a good one though:
          "Don't you think that's an arrogant, self-centered thing to do(or say)?"
          it only works if the person cares though.

Comment

I don't know what kinda "chat show" this is, even if I'm thinking of the same show you guys are talking about, but ..
            If this a show that's like Jerry Springer where at the end you can smack talk the people at the end? Cause if so, look for the girl with the most teeth missing and ask her boyfriend "Do you like summer teeth?"; To which he'll reply "What?"; and you finish it with "Your girlfriend has summer teeth, cause summer over here and summer over there."
            DELETED

Comment

It's the Jeremy Kyle show, so:
              • Ask the host why he's such a dickhead
              • Remind anyone in the audience that you have to be there in person to collect your income support
              • When they go to reveal the real father, walk into shot and say something like "yes Britney/Christina/Chantelle, it's me"
              • Cough incessantly
              • Ask the pregnant 15 year old how much she'll get for her triplets on eBay
              • If all else fails, accuse someone of having bad aids (this was voted 10th greatest British comedy moment or something on a channel 4 poll)
              Last edited by ZeUs!!; 06-28-2006, 05:32 PM.
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

ask some guest if he was born with a different gender than he has now. if he/she says no excuse yourself and tell them you can see auras and the accused guests aura looks very transsexual.

Comment

comment on one of the guests being a 'n00b'

Comment

rofl zeus...the bad aids.
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      It's the Jeremy Kyle show, so:
                      • Ask the pregnant 15 year old how much she'll get for her triplets on eBay
                      You have to do that one.
                      DELETED

Comment

I would definetely ask "What happens when the unstoppable force hits the immovable object?"

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                          rofl zeus...the bad aids.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQpz7rEHWY - "Greg Lagarney; down, double back twister, bangs his head and in. Textbook." (Why is this clip tagged with 'pussy' and 'lesbian'?)
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                            TEXTBOOK.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                            X