Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever wondered what the statue of liberty would look like with a religious twist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god, this thread is so full of absurdity that I'm not even going to touch it.
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

haha jeeny

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
        Oh god, this thread is so full of absurdity that I'm not even going to touch it.
        Was Ninja-Jesus crossing the line?
        help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
        MegamanEXE> Chao
        MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
        (Sefarius)> ....
        (Hate The Fake)> LOL
        MegamanEXE> You are sick
        MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

that statue is a stupid ass idea.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Superted
            Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
            Isn't there a process where a women can have the semen placed inside her? I can't remember the name, its like artificial insemenating or something. Then, couldn't she get a C section and call him Immanuel? Prophecy fulfilled

I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
              You were speaking of excuses used when backed into corners...
              Partially. But, I don't want to get into any arugment with TK, because he is the over-analyzation master.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

"Overanalyzation" is your word for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  "Overanalyzation" is your word for it?
                  It's probably spelled wrong

But yes, whether you admit it or not, you have a tendancy to overanylize what people say on these forums. It seems like you make whole judgements upon people based on a minor word or two.

I'm sure you'll retort with something to the effect of "I'm not over analytical, I'm just thorough," but it's true.
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

It's also an easy excuse to use when you have no real argument to counter. That way you're either right or the other person is too overanalytical. Calling me overanalytical is just an excuse to avoid saying you were wrong.

The "minor word" in question this time was faith, but in this issue, it's not a minor word at all but the heart of the issue.

I don't make judgements on you. I approached what you said and commented on that. Your post sounds more like a judgement on me than anything I said about you.

Comment

It's also an easy excuse to use when you have no real argument to counter. That way you're either right or the other person is too overanalytical. Calling me overanalytical is just an excuse to avoid saying you were wrong.

The "minor word" in question this time was faith, but in this issue, it's not a minor word at all but the heart of the issue.

I don't make judgements on you. I approached what you said and commented on that. Your post sounds more like a judgement on me than anything I said about you.
                      And there you go again.

Would it help if I told you I was arguing simply for the sake of argument?

Comment

Really? I thought you were trying to back out from a corner for the sake of avoiding an argument.

Don't give me that "there you go again" bullshit. You were doing the exact same thing to Superted that you're accusing me of doing, only once the shoe was on the other foot you start playing the aggrieved and innocent victim.

There. You asked for a judgement and for overanalysis, you got it. "Just for the sake of argument."

Comment

Really? I thought you were trying to back out from a corner for the sake of avoiding an argument.

Don't give me that "there you go again" bullshit. You were doing the exact same thing to Superted that you're accusing me of doing, only once the shoe was on the other foot you start playing the aggrieved and innocent victim.

There. You asked for a judgement and for overanalysis, you got it. "Just for the sake of argument."
                          In that case then, based solely off of what you have told me, what makes you any less black than the kettle?

I'm almost sure you just called yourself a hypocrit, I'm just not sure you've realized it.

Comment

Alright then fuck it....fine.

Did I make an incorrect statement about faith? Yes.

Were you right that faith, in certain situations, plays an integral role in our lives? Yes.

Was I wrong to make said blanket statement towards faith, specifically in the facets of Christianity? absolutely.

Did I drag out a wistless argument for the sake of arguing? Yes.

Were you right, was I wrong? Yes.

Are you still an overly anylitical (I seriously can't spell) person? yes, I believe so.

There, I have just conceaded that you are indeed right, and am now admitting that my statement about faith was incorrect, while also admitting that my argument held no legs below them.

Are you happy? Or do you need the last word? Because if not, I suggest we both just fuck off this topic and leave it be.

Congrat-u-fucking-lations.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                              Congrat-u-fucking-lations.
                              Cliff Richard re-mixed for the 21st century^
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

haha, that made me laugh and a shot of snot flew out of my nose

Comment

Working...
                                X