Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever wondered what the statue of liberty would look like with a religious twist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeezer
    Alright then fuck it....fine.

Did I make an incorrect statement about faith? Yes.

Were you right that faith, in certain situations, plays an integral role in our lives? Yes.

Was I wrong to make said blanket statement towards faith, specifically in the facets of Christianity? absolutely.

Did I drag out a wistless argument for the sake of arguing? Yes.

Were you right, was I wrong? Yes.

Are you still an overly anylitical (I seriously can't spell) person? yes, I believe so.

There, I have just conceaded that you are indeed right, and am now admitting that my statement about faith was incorrect, while also admitting that my argument held no legs below them.

Are you happy? Or do you need the last word? Because if not, I suggest we both just fuck off this topic and leave it be.

Congrat-u-fucking-lations.
    Was that so hard? Be a man about it next time instead of that "I won't admit that I'm wrong so instead I'll make you sound like the bad guy for being right" crap. Am I calling myself a hypocrit for saying what I said? Only as much as I called you a hypocrit for criticizing me for doing the exact same thing you were doing to Superted. We're both hypocrits about it. Just don't use that old "over-analytical" excuse to try and save face.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      In that case then, based solely off of what you have told me, what makes you any less black than the kettle?

I'm almost sure you just called yourself a hypocrit, I'm just not sure you've realized it.
      HATE CRIME

:wub:
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

"Evolutionists have proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without any proof."

Comment

"I've got the world's biggest plate of fruit in front of me, not even joking"
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Just because this is bothering me, it's spelled hypocrite.

I'm an over-analyzer.

Comment

no i haven't wondered
              (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
              (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
              2:Everett> good

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                Isn't there a process where a women can have the semen placed inside her? I can't remember the name, its like artificial insemenating or something. Then, couldn't she get a C section and call him Immanuel? Prophecy fulfilled

I don't know.
                Yeah but that wasn't possible 2000 odd years ago.
                (\ (\
                ( ^_^)
                (_(")(")

last.fm
                "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

Suzie I've often wondered what Tower Bridge would look like with a religious twist, can you fix it for me?
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                  X