• Show
Clear All

Sarcasm I hope?

Comment

every business i know of has caller id.
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Last night I was just driving on the highway, like 20km/h too fast, and I was doing some other stuff next to the driving, which made me swerve to the left right when a cop wanted to overtake me. Wasn't a big swerve and no braking and stuff needed, but still. He overtook me, drove on. I did one more small swerve, then he hit the brakes and waited for me to pass. Then he went on to drove after me, so I knew he was gonna pull me over.

So he finally pulled me over, I gave my license and registration. I had to blow in the little machine they use to check if you have been drinking and stuff. And then I could go again, no warning, no ticket no nothing. So, I was kinda lucky with that.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
          But I decided to take matters into my own hands. I requested the cop's full name, claiming it was for legal reasons. The court gave me his name, and I went to work at Hollywood Video and looked him up. I found all his information, and me and two of my coworkers gave Domino's a call. We ordered five pizzas, 3 litres of cola, 2 orders of breadsticks, and an order of cinnasticks to be delivered to the guy's house, saying of course that we were having a small get together. I have no idea how it turned out, but I doubt the officer will ever suspect that Hollywood Video ordered him a few pizzas.
          Hey you little deviant, eye for an eye is a bit overrated, as you WILL learn if you keep believing in it. Sometimes it's more "ballsy" to not even do anything and just accept what happened, then to lash back in hopes of getting a cheap thrill (very, very cheap thrill in this case).

Comment

my mom totally punkd this kid that tried prank callin my mom's job (preschool) she works in office. and some like 10 year old kid called and said "i like to have kids come to school" and shit. my mom like knows when its a prank call (i trained her with all my calls) and shes like "what do you really want young man?" and he was like, "do you want to have sex?" (my moms boss was standing next to her and laughing the whole time) my mom says: "Excuse me young man, but are you stupid? Dont you know that I have caller ID and I can call the police and your parents to get you in big trouble?" the boy says in a worried voice, "IM SORRY MA'AM!" my mom, "Are you stupid?" boy, "YES MA'AM!" my mom, "I dont ever want to hear your voice on this phone again, do you hear me?!" boy, "YES MA'AM SORRY MA'AM!. Boy hangs up. My mom tells me, "We really don't have caller ID..."
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

as nwa said Fuck tha Police
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

luckily you werent tazered WA style
                Reinstate Sarien
                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

it's ok guys, squeezer is probably lying about the pizza thing anyway

he'll be ok
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Didnt read anyone elses post but i figured i would add a quote from our intelligent friend mr. Jay-Z (99 Problems)

[Verse Two]
                    The year's '94 and my trunk is raw
                    In the rear view mirror is the mother fuckin' law
                    I got two choices y'all pull over the car or (hmmm)
                    Bounce on the devil put the pedal to the floor
                    Now I ain't tryin' to see no highway chase with Jay.
                    Plus i got a few dollars i can fight the case
                    So I...pull over to the side of the road
                    I heard "Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"
                    Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?
                    Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
                    Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo'?
                    "Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "
                    "Liscense and registration and step out of the car"
                    "Are you carryin' a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
                    I ain't steppin out of shit all my papers legit
                    "Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
                    Well my glove compartment is locked so are the trunk in the back
                    And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
                    "Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"
                    "Or somebody important or somethin'?"
                    Tah I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit
                    Enough that you won't illegally search my shit
                    "We'll see how smart you are when the K9 come"
                    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
                    Hit me

dont know if that helps but its what i thought of when i read your post
                    3:disown> some dude just honked at me
                    3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
                    3:disown> pulling him over
                    3:disown> fukin clown
                    3:Revolt> you driving?
                    3:disown> yes
                    3:disown> at work
                    3:Revolt> ??
                    3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
                    3:Revolt> in police car
                    3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
                    3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
                    3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
                    3:Revolt> ?????????
                    3:disown> yes got a dell in here
                    3:tmac <ZH>> pro
                    3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

It doesn't help, thanks.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

take the tampon out of your asshole and get laid fat boy, i was referring to the person whom the incident happened to, not some obese fuck with nothing better to do than come up with cool and witty posts to impress his e-friends. thanks.
                        3:disown> some dude just honked at me
                        3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
                        3:disown> pulling him over
                        3:disown> fukin clown
                        3:Revolt> you driving?
                        3:disown> yes
                        3:disown> at work
                        3:Revolt> ??
                        3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
                        3:Revolt> in police car
                        3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
                        3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
                        3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
                        3:Revolt> ?????????
                        3:disown> yes got a dell in here
                        3:tmac <ZH>> pro
                        3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

I take it that Mister T-Mac 1 must be a regular scholar, and is most likely preparing a scheduled speech to enlighten and dazzle us all. That, or he's just another prick.

Hi. I'm fat. Super fat. Nerdy and Fat. Super Nerdy and Super Fat.

Be nicer to one another.
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

shut up skinny
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

This weekend I graduated on the Friday, came back home and did nothing all of Saturday. Sunday I went to the British Motor Show with a few friends because I love cars and all that and it was extremely interesting and I was extremely interested, but I didn't get to go on the Scalextrix despite being the 1997 London Motor Show Champion (I was 12, those adults had no idea what had hit them). I figured I'd turn up late (around 1pm) as we'd go to the pub shortly afterwards, the magnitute of my mistake dawned on me when we were looking at Mclaren F1's at 6.30. Eventually made it to the pub, except one guy had to go, and another left shortly after as he was having dinner with a Hungarian stripper who's number he had got at a strip club last week, and who's face he can't remember but has been reliably informed by his workmates that she's "a definate 8/10". She got it all off for a tenner too, classy girl. Got very drunk in the pub with my mate Mark, struggled to hold a conversation with my parents when I got in later that night
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by T Mac-1
                                take the tampon out of your asshole and get laid fat boy, i was referring to the person whom the incident happened to, not some obese fuck with nothing better to do than come up with cool and witty posts to impress his e-friends. thanks.
                                Posting popular Jay-Z songs wouldn't help anyone, no matter what the circumstance.

Thanks.
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X