No announcement yet.

The next decade's crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today as I was working and ringing things through the till the customer asked how much the cigarettes were. I replied with 10.23 and she said O really? Now I apologize for this, internets, but I did not reply with "ya rly". I feel so useless.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
      According to physician's books and the DSM IV, yes bulemia is a disease.

According to some 16 year old dipshit on a space forum, no it is not.
      Who's 16? And when is making a concious choice to hurt your body a disease? Suicide must be a disease, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        Today as I was working and ringing things through the till the customer asked how much the cigarettes were. I replied with 10.23 and she said O really? Now I apologize for this, internets, but I did not reply with "ya rly". I feel so useless.
        it's ok, don't let it happen again.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

hah, I've caught myself saying LOL out loud.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X