Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Chinese skinning animals alive (including dogs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Chinese skinning animals alive (including dogs)

Sick Video from your friends the Propaganda Masters at Peta, removed. No sick shit.

Warning: Content of this video is probably repulsive to many sane person, don't view it if you are about to eat, I almost puked when I saw a bloody scene. The way the chinese killing these poor animals is so disgusting, they should at least kill them before they skin them!!

The first animal skinned in the video is a badger, the second is probably a white dog, they were both skinned ALIVE. Such treatment is even worse than beating them to death with wooden bats. You won't believe what you see when you watch the video. These sadistic chinese make my blood boil.

No Warning. Feel Free to Discuss. Don't link sick crap to this forum though. --Sarien
    Last edited by Sarien; 08-14-2006, 01:08 AM.

I started to watch it, but had to close it looking into the animal's eyes.

I like hunting and eating exotic foods, but i also believe the humane thing is to kill the animal as quick as possible. Suffering sucks.

I get all teary eyed from road kill.

Comment

At first I was gonna scold you for generalizing that all chinese people are sadistic, then I saw the video.

Yes, those chinese bastards deserve to die.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Why would you put that here?

Edit: Im not even gonna watch it.

Comment

TROLL ALERT.

PeTA can lick my hamburger eating, fried chicken buying, bacon loving balls.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I'm in awe, PH.
              SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
              AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

When I was in Korea, they sold fresh cat at the market. I was walking through, and some old guy had a cat strung up by the neck and he had a 12" pipe in his hand.

In a matter of a 2 minutes, this guy had cracked the cat on the head, skinned it, and gutted it---ready for sale. Mad skillz, if you're into eating cats.

Comment

i'll just go with the tried method and say its just different lifestyles
                  LA

Comment

In my country, the Philippines, they still eat dogs in some of the areas of poverty. Although it makes me sick and very angry, I just try to tell myself that it is either the death of a cute dog or the starvation of children. It does play into the stereotype that asians eat dogs but you have to realize that they do it for food, not to brutally harm animals for their own enjoyment.

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic
                      i'll just go with the tried method and say its just different lifestyles
                      who... are you? i don't believe we've met, my internet name is jeenyuss.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I haven't seen the video

But
                        1) SkiTzO is just a racist little shit stirrer
                        2) people responses like Bioture's
                        is just pathetic.

The ethics of humans towards animals has always been different between cultures and changes with society. Personally i'm for animal rights to a high standard, but i'm not vegetarian and still believe it is ok to farm animals as a food source.

Still in the west there is the torture of animals for sport like bull fighting in Spain, Fox hunting in England. If you were to show a bull fight in india i'm sure they would be appalled as they regard cows as sacred ...

Instead of saying shit about
                        its a case of China having a long way to go before getting their human rights in order let alone animal rights. That is the way forward, educating about cruelty and brining in laws to prevent/punish it.
                        In my world,
                        I am King

sigpic

Comment

I think that Bioture was kidding.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I'm sure that was posted here before, and isn't it in Korea?

Comment

i thought bioture was chinese
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X