Calling all Brits - Let's get on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Brits - Let's get on TV

I requested an application form for The Weakest Link and it arrived today.

I am calling all Brits who play this game to do the same. Think about it... there's a show every day, each day 9 contestants are on so there is quite a turnover. That means that the contestant:application ratio must be pretty high relative to other quiz shows. If we all apply, then the chances are at least one of us will get on the show, which in my mind will be pretty cool.

All you need to do is email weakestlink@bbc.co.uk with "Please send me an application form to be a contestant on the Weakest Link TV show" and put your name and address in the body of the email. I applied Thursday and got an email that night, and also one arrived in the post today (saturday), it's freepost to send it back so I'm just gonna fill in that one.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

I was on tv last night, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/5267774.stm?ls
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 08-20-2006, 07:04 AM.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

what was radiohead like and what songs did they play

Comment

Radiohead were a bit dull for the first part of their set, it was very impressive but it lacked life. But then they played Lucky followed straight away by Just and it seemed to kick off, and by Karma Police in the encore the crowd were still singing the refrain for a few minutes after the song had finished

Advice needed: I have a one day ticket for the Reading Festival (Saturday), and they're selling for around £100 on ebay. There's a couple of cheap camping tickets on ebay, so do I make an executive decision and upgrade my tickets, bearing in mind I can't get in touch with my friend and I'm not sure if they can get the time off work?

Comment

Fuck it I bought them

Comment

gosh it sounded like jolly good fun

Comment

I gave the wrong address. Unless the person who I just bought £330 worth of tickets from checks his emails and ebay messages before he posts, £330 worth of tickets are heading to an empty house in Portsmouth
              Last edited by ZeUs!!; 08-20-2006, 10:29 AM.

Comment

bloody hell. what you going to do?

Comment

</derail>
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                    bloody hell. what you going to do?
                    This looks like a job for Under Dog!
                    There's no need to fear!

Comment

I emailed him my phone number, he phoned me, it's all good. He's a nice bloke actually, I offered him the day tickets that we already had but he's got a house warming party on the Saturday which was why he was selling his weekend camping tickets

Comment

The plot thickens

I've just realised I haven't got a fucking tent

Comment

Working...
                        X