Sad Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Morning

I got home from Disneyworld last night to find my cat Elvis, whom I've had since I was 5, laying on the floor gasping for air and looking rather sick. Well, being that it was 1 AM, I waited until this morning to take it into the Vet ER where the vet informed me that my cat had tumors in it's stomach and that I could either pay a shitload of money to keep him alive for a little longer, or I could put him down.

So, I had to put down my cat Elvis this morning, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I was a crying mess all day.

On a positive not, I played Dead Rising (the most addictive game in the world) for like 6 hours.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Sorry to hear that, man.

Comment

loss

I know how you feel, my cat died may 21st, dog died june 8th of this year...

Comment

Yeah, I can't stand shit like this. My dog is starting to age and I feel so sad thinking about what will happen to her.

Rest In Peace :bye2:

Comment

I saw the thread title and thought 'cat died'
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

big boys cry too, maybe post a picture of your cat in better times

Comment

Working...
            X