No announcement yet.

Name my friend's snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's a matter of perspective then because I haven't seen him being unfair. Unless he was the one that banned LB for breaking tables, that was unfair. However, I don't see what '2d spaceship game' has to do with anything, if it were a 3d spaceship game would it be more acceptable?

Aren't you staff on this '2d spaceship game', too?

Comment

I just use 2d spaceship game to boost the affect of why he shouldn't be so gung-ho about banning people on these forums :P. I mean Rudy said in another post that he reduced a known cheaters ban length because he doesn't want TW to turn into a concentration camp, the same should go on the forums honestly. The forum rules aren't nearly as important as in game rules.

And no I am not staff.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

But there are still rules and for the most part, forum bans have been fair and for reasonable lengths. I haven't seen anything that would be considered out of line or over-moderated on most other forums, but on the contrary have seen other forums where things were much stricter.

Comment

Rudy was that banned me for breaking tables, not Sarien. Sarien wasn't even a mod back then.

I know Wark has been bitching forever about staff, I guess Sarien banning Volcs sent him into "I hate forum staff" mode also. It's whatever, if you're staff you will have people complain no matter what you do, you can't please everyone. I'd rather have the rules enforced than see idiots getting too wild here.

Name the snake Mr. Biggles.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I wasn't the one who banned Volcs, either. Just most of her gimmick accounts.

The only person in their little "Triumvirate of Cool" that I did ban was Izor.

I'm simply one of the mods that watches for Volcs evading, bans the name she's evading with, and makes a note of it, for Admin to do whatever it is they need to her real ban.

That said, if it were solely up to me, the three of you would end up tossed out on your ass. Not because of anything said about me. Feel free to shit talk me all you want. I'm a big boy, and the three of you quite frankly, aren't bright enough to bother me with it. But just because the lot of you have simply decided the rules suddenly don't apply to you, and go to extreme efforts to display that you think as much.

As far as I'm concerned, the best part about this affair is that I finally got to use Triumvirate in a relevent sentence.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Phiz
              Sleuth
              Ass
              That or ELitesnake_81~
              1:abbot> i think i played well
              1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
              1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
              7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
              oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
              oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                I wasn't the one who banned Volcs, either. Just most of her gimmick accounts.

The only person in their little "Triumvirate of Cool" that I did ban was Izor.

I'm simply one of the mods that watches for Volcs evading, bans the name she's evading with, and makes a note of it, for Admin to do whatever it is they need to her real ban.

That said, if it were solely up to me, the three of you would end up tossed out on your ass. Not because of anything said about me. Feel free to shit talk me all you want. I'm a big boy, and the three of you quite frankly, aren't bright enough to bother me with it. But just because the lot of you have simply decided the rules suddenly don't apply to you, and go to extreme efforts to display that you think as much.

As far as I'm concerned, the best part about this affair is that I finally got to use Triumvirate in a relevent sentence.
                Clearly my main goal in life is to get under your skin!

Personally, I don't think much of you. You're just some random kid on a high forum horse.

Feel free to toss me out on my ass. It'll just give me an excuse to irritate legit staffers with help calls.. again
                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                  Clearly my main goal in life is to get under your skin!

Personally, I don't think much of you. You're just some random kid on a high forum horse.
                  Oh, the irony. Is it just me, or is 84.3% of anything Volcs types completely hypocritical?

Comment

I'm not in the "Triumvirate of Cool" anymore
                    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

DEAR SIR/MA'AM:

You are in possession of an avatar that is not normally linked to your character. The character you are pretending to be is far superior in terms of coolness and hilarity. Please comply forthwidth to the following instructions:

1.) Remove avatar.

Yours truly,
                      Concerned Fans of PH.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Liquid

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                        Liquid

Thanks for choosing to name it after me! =P

Comment

pussy ass bitch shit fucker
                          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                          apt>yes u can wtf
                          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                          apt>na
                          apt>ill show you pictures
                          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

...btw, the snake should be named Mandingo.

Comment

my snake is named Mandingo, if that helps
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                                Probably, Genius.. because I can see the two posts made by her that have been deleted earlier, not to mention, one of them was deleted by yours truly.
                                honestly dude, get a fucking life.....NO OFFENSE......!

Comment

Working...
                                X