Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jerome howd you get brainwashed by such a huge corporate entity? id have to say macaroni is in the upper echelon of incredibly shitty massive chain restaurants, but that doesnt mean they arent in the same category as olive garden, red lobster, on the border, etc.

i have no idea what the nicest thing ive ever done is. im a generally caring, forgiving person but its rare that i go super out of my way for someone that doesnt deserve it. like, i do plenty of nice things for my girlfriend and my friends, but they repay those things for the most part so i dont think that counts.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu
      called being the wingman
      hear hear, a true blue friend. You know you have a friend when he's willing to take the warpig home for the night.

EDIT: I don't really remember all the stuff I've done for people and most of the recent stuff has been giving free tire plugs or another stuff along those lines. I know why you wanted to make this topic, but unless there are extreme circumstances/ you're a douche, there won't be many "awesome" stories of one helping another.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I javved trancetunes in go base.

Comment

I offered this chick Christine my seat on saturday at a party near the fire so she wouldn't be so cold.

That seriously is the nicest thing I've ever done.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
            jerome howd you get brainwashed by such a huge corporate entity? id have to say macaroni is in the upper echelon of incredibly shitty massive chain restaurants, but that doesnt mean they arent in the same category as olive garden, red lobster, on the border, etc.
            I say otherwise. Your word versus mine, the end.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Yesterday I drove my friend's to Jack and the Box when they were really stoned. Plus, I paid for all of our food. It was only like 20 bucks worth of food, but I still felt all warm and nice.

edit: OMG, I SHOT SNOT OUTTA MY NOSE AT THE "WAR PIG" COMMENT LB!
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

This thread delivered. I was never expecting any 'awesome' stories on how someone rescued 15 children from a burning orphanage, LB. As Galleleo said, it's the small things that count and reading this thread makes me realise that there's some good in everyone here.

A while ago I was reading a paper and came across a tiny article, deep within the pages about an eleven year old boy, who took a bullet for a six year old girl. It's sad to say this, but I cut that article out and I still have it somewhere.

But why do people do nice things towards others? Is it to make ourselves feel better or to get in to heaven? Is doing it for ourselves not ultimatly a selfish act? Do we really care about others or do we just not want to bear the torture of seeing them suffer? (Is that the same thing?)

Originally posted by Suh
                I give my blood to strangers, that pass by on the street
                Snap! Ok, you technically got me into it so it's not that much of a snap, but still. Took a friend with me twice, and he fainted twice, lol.

Comment

One time I broke into a zoo and stole a baby seal. I then proceeded to roast and eat the baby seal, which I later threw up on an orphan.
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I was that orphan...it all makes so much sense now.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

The nicest thing I've done lately was give a bus ticket to some girl. I don't know how I felt about it, I didn't need it but even if I did I probably would still have given it to her. Friday nights stuck at school pretty much sucks for anyone.

Originally posted by Superted
                      But why do people do nice things towards others? Is it to make ourselves feel better or to get in to heaven? Is doing it for ourselves not ultimatly a selfish act? Do we really care about others or do we just not want to bear the torture of seeing them suffer? (Is that the same thing?)
                      I hope people are not deluded or selfish enough to do it for those reasons. I think a majority of people do nice things because they're just good people. It's part of being human I guess, more emotional then logical or thoughtful.

Just the same I don't think people do bad or wrong things because they're evil or whatever. Crime, murder, theft ect.. are mostly perpetuated by 'heat of the momment' circumstances or out of greed or need.

Comment

When the blood drive came to my school two years ago, I had just turned 17 and was eligable to give blood, so I signed up and they took my blood. A week later, I got a notice in the mail begging me to come and donate blood. Turns out I have O negative blood, which is the most rare blood type as well as the "Universal Donor." So now, I give blood about 5 times a year, and all the people there know me by name. It feels good to do something so simple which I know means so much.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'm O + and still not donatin.

It's mine bitches.
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Nicest thing someone's done for me:

My 4th year in college I took a senior/grad level class that was slightly over my head. I passed my exams but not with flying colors. For the final project, I was put into a group with 2 grad students who were friends. Long story short, the 2 friends went ahead and pretty much finished the project without me. This would have been fine except that you have to report who contributed what to the project. It was finals week and I did nothing for the final project.

A friend of mine was taking the class pass/fail. He offered to switch groups with me and told his group to credit me for all the work he put in (30-40 hours, I'm sure). I got my name on their project and passed the class. I'm sure I would have failed otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted
                              Snap! Ok, you technically got me into it so it's not that much of a snap, but still. Took a friend with me twice, and he fainted twice, lol.
                              they got the blood while he was out ya?

i only go for the stickers saying "be nice to me, i just gave blood"
                              Reinstate Sarien
                              ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

This thread goes against everything Quicksand stands for, I feel my powers diminishing.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X