Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicest thing ever..

Once I raped a woman.. and as a very nice deed.. didnt kill her afterwards =D

Comment

I put a bag over your moms head while your dad was fucknig her, thats better than all you fags.

Comment

I gave someone $5300 to pay for their house after he got divorced and didnt ask for anything back. Gave a lot of iraqi's $10 bills. Once slept with the fat chick so the other guy could go home with the hot friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Raver420
          that reminds me of how many people have asked me for a dollar so they can get home and see there mom. lol

Comment

I give my blood to strangers, that pass by on the street
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

well at work a small bag of mail with a small package got stuck between the tires of a long row of luggage carts and the carts were moving quite fast already... within seconds the package would've been torn into pieces so i just thought what the heck and made a quick step, thrust my hand and pull the mail out of there. It really isn't my job to handle any of the baggage or mail there but that little package could be someones b-day present or something and I'm quite confident about my reflexes. :P
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Once in music class, everyone had to sing, either in a group of 3 or alone. At one the point the teacher points to this girl and goes like: Ok, you're gonna sing now alone infront of the class. And she went like hell no, and alot more no's. So then I offered to sing instead so she could sing in a group instead of alone.

Probably not the nicest thing I have ever done, but more one off. I just like to help people if and when I can. So I do alot of nice things.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Hmm I once sat the bench on my township's little league all star team so that the coach's fat son could play. Although I dunno if it can be considered a nice deed because it was the kids dad's decision. ahahaha at least the fatty tripped running to first base.

Seriously though, I do some pretty nice things for people, but I question why I would like to remember it for my own little bookkeeping so that I can say 'the world owes me something for all of this' at a later date. Granted, if I saved someones life I would probably remember that, but most of the shit here is is a 3 on a scale of importance from 1-10
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Of all the selfless acts of compassion and charity, the most prominent would be....

While living in Ventura (trying to make it as an entertainer) and communting down to L.A. & back, I would pick up homeless, transient hitch hikers sitting on their dufflebags. Most of them smelled like they had shit their pants and told me how they'd rummage through the garbages of restaurants to survive. On the way (to or fro), I'd stop & get something to eat for us at my favorite drive-thru Jack-in-the-Box.
                    As far as my witnessing for the Lord, I'd just ask if others that have given them a ride tried to talk about Jesus to them. They'd say 'yeah, quite often', and that would be enuf said on the topic.
                    During one of the rides, i just happen to have a fishing pole in my car. I don't fish much, so i figured, since this guy is traveling up the coast, maybe this guy could get better use from it than i. When I dropped him off and gave it to him, he was so grateful, his eyes welled up. I said, 'take care, & good luck' and drove off.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                      Seriously though, I do some pretty nice things for people, but I question why I would like to remember it for my own little bookkeeping so that I can say 'the world owes me something for all of this' at a later date. Granted, if I saved someones life I would probably remember that, but most of the shit here is is a 3 on a scale of importance from 1-10
                      Yea, but towards other people and not the world or god or who ever, it's the small things that count. Forget about the bigger picture, forget about heaven. Just be nice to people, small things do count.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline Rush
                        Once slept with the fat chick so the other guy could go home with the hot friend.
                        good god

Comment

yeah that's what he thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                            yeah that's what he thinks.
                            LOL
                            1:abbot> i think i played well
                            1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                            1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                            7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                            7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                            7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                            oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                            oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Adrenaline Rush
                              Once slept with the fat chick so the other guy could go home with the hot friend.

good god

called being the wingman

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

ran after some dude on new years when he stole this ladies purse walking out of the store, i was sitting in the car infront of him so i wasnt too far behind in the begining, caught up to him after and pushed him onto teh ground, it was pretty fun
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X