Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
    I offered this chick Christine my seat on saturday at a party near the fire so she wouldn't be so cold.

That seriously is the nicest thing I've ever done.

The way you look, I don't think you can afford to not be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Send
      I javved trancetunes in go base.
      Then you gave cap to me and left me with a losing team.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
        When the blood drive came to my school two years ago, I had just turned 17 and was eligable to give blood, so I signed up and they took my blood. A week later, I got a notice in the mail begging me to come and donate blood. Turns out I have O negative blood, which is the most rare blood type as well as the "Universal Donor." So now, I give blood about 5 times a year, and all the people there know me by name. It feels good to do something so simple which I know means so much.
        you got baby blood ooo
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel
          The way you look, I don't think you can afford to not be nice.
          Haven't you ever seen Team America? Dicks fuck Pussies friend, Dicks fuck Pussies.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted
            This thread delivered. I was never expecting any 'awesome' stories on how someone rescued 15 children from a burning orphanage, LB. As Galleleo said, it's the small things that count and reading this thread makes me realise that there's some good in everyone here.

A while ago I was reading a paper and came across a tiny article, deep within the pages about an eleven year old boy, who took a bullet for a six year old girl. It's sad to say this, but I cut that article out and I still have it somewhere.

But why do people do nice things towards others? Is it to make ourselves feel better or to get in to heaven? Is doing it for ourselves not ultimatly a selfish act? Do we really care about others or do we just not want to bear the torture of seeing them suffer? (Is that the same thing?)

Snap! Ok, you technically got me into it so it's not that much of a snap, but still. Took a friend with me twice, and he fainted twice, lol.
            That's cool, I just didn't want you to be dissapointed by reading the stories here. I'll make sure to go save an airliner full of nuns from baby rattlesnake commandos or save some donkies from guatamalen glue poachers, just so we do have some awesome stories to write about. That little kid taking the bullet for the girl is amazing though. Did he die from the bullet wound?

I hope people do nice things just because it's the thing to do, and not for any type of reward. I'm guessing it's the same thing in reference to your last question.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Of course it makes us feel better about ourselves, personally I honestly don't know how I'd go about donating blood but I like to give advice to the people around me, I try to help people out a lot and I have pulled my mates out of many bad situations

Comment

actually... i was a lifeguard for 5 years... 3 saves on duty and i think another 4 have come when just wiht friends on lakes and such when not on duty. seriously, once a lifeguard you jsut pay attention to all that stuff. you count heads without even thinking abotu it. i also gave one family swim lessons for free on my own time. usually its like 15-20 bucks an hour for them. they didnt have alot of money and 3 kids. i keep in touch, one of them had recently just got a state cut in swimming =) i was proud.

i just gave big props to my detailer at work here for the hard work and long hours that he has also put in with me in redimensioning 3 different models =/
                most people jsut ignore them...

last night at taco bell they handed me my food before i paid for it. i stopped parked and went inside to pay for it. they appreciated it and gave me some free cinnamon twist thingers.

ooo also, i try to give blood at least 4 times a year im O+... they like me cause i can donate to roughly half the people

uh... i dunno? im a softie

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i was a lifeguard once.
                  all the saves i made came in the form of yelling at stupid little kids to stop drowning. it's amazing what a loud voice can do.

Comment

I give urine whenever I can. It's a hassle but I know people really appreciate it.

Urinate but I'll give your Asinine!

Comment

i stood infront of my gf facing a truck that was in the midst of blowing up hoping to take some shrapnel for her and look like a fucking badass, turns out the fire dep. put it out before it blew shrapnel, fucking dicks...
                      Big Chill

Comment

I'm thinking shrapnel from an exploding truck would have taken both of you out 2-0.
                        FREE MANDELA

Comment

As soon as I turn 17 I'm going to attempt to give blood, although since I'm anemic I probably won't be able to.
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I was a lifeguard till some bluekid got me fired.
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
                              I was a lifeguard till some bluekid got me fired.
                              LOL i heard that joke on the Comedy channel the other day :P

Comment

The great thing about being a lifeguard is that they'll stop moving around so much after a little while, so if you don't happen to notice them then in a couple of minutes it won't be that big of a deal anyways.
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X