Would you donate sperm? (Or an egg?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you donate sperm? (Or an egg?)

Would you donate sperm (or an egg) if you were short on cash, or if you just cared about people unable to have one of their own? Do you see anything morally wrong with sperm (or egg) donation? If you knew your anonymity would be granted, would it affect your decision? Furthermore, do you think in 10 years time all you'll think about is your possible children?

I couldnt do it. Havign a kid somewhere and both of you dont know eachother, and the kids gonna want to meet his/her dad.
    1:abbot> i think i played well
    1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
    1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
    7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
    oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
    oar> but its ok

Comment

i really enjoy the idea of spreading my genes without having to actually raise the little fuckers, i would definitely do it if anyone wanted 'em
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

lol the kids get all messes up like sleuth and abbot, so no i would never do it. not to mention all ugly people do it, liek the people who donated for abbot
        (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
        (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
        2:Everett> good

Comment

Originally posted by Refund!
          lol the kids get all messes up like sleuth and abbot, so no i would never do it. not to mention all ugly people do it, liek the people who donated for abbot
          LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
          1:abbot> i think i played well
          1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
          1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
          7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
          7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
          7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
          oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
          oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Refund!
            your sig is the greatest
            Girl if it's alright,
            100%.

Comment

Can you even donate eggs? Well I figured you could, but that sounds like a painful operation and I'm not sure how well it would pay... lol.

I would consider doing it though, as long as I knew that the eggs wouldn't be used for stem cell research or something.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXC3ry2KGmQ

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                Can you even donate eggs? Well I figured you could, but that sounds like a painful operation and I'm not sure how well it would pay... lol.

I would consider doing it though, as long as I knew that the eggs wouldn't be used for stem cell research or something.
                There is a procedure now that does not destroy the embryo. But in any case I don't see what the big deal is, a single cell doesn't constitute a human life, a potential life has no more value then my left nut and most if not all embryos used could never be used to conceive a child. It's your body, do what you want with it but with the possibility of curing any disease in our life time it is important not to give into misinformation and political or religious rhetoric.
                Last edited by Kolar; 08-29-2006, 11:00 PM.

Comment

donno, ask mega. dat fuk prolly has like 50 kids he donno bout

payce
                  tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                  capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                  capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                  9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                  1:Kentaro> suits you well
                  1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Superted
                    Would you donate sperm (or an egg) if you were short on cash, or if you just cared about people unable to have one of their own? Do you see anything morally wrong with sperm (or egg) donation? If you knew your anonymity would be granted, would it affect your decision? Furthermore, do you think in 10 years time all you'll think about is your possible children?
                    Yes I would donate my sperm, even if I wasn't getting paid. If a couple desperately wants to have a child, can take care of/love one but needs my help, I'd be happy to offer up my "little soliders". I really wouldn't care whether or not they knew who I was, if the kid wanted to come find me later he/she could, I wouldn't turn them away.

Yes I plan to have kids, probably around 10 years from now, seeing as how girls are insane even up to their mid 20's, hoping they calm down with the bullshit by the time I hit 30.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu
                      donno, ask mega. dat fuk prolly has like 50 kids he donno bout

payce
                      Megaman89 isn't even fertile yet.

I'd do it, as long as I have my anonymity.
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

No. I choose not to help over-population. They can adopt.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                          Yes I plan to have kids, probably around 10 years from now, seeing as how girls are insane even up to their mid 20's, hoping they calm down with the bullshit by the time I hit 30.
                          i dont think they get saner, but since they get uglier and fatter they realize that if they dont stop acting retarded men their age will just go out and get younger girls.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

About 8 months ago after some drama I was thinking it'd be easier to just get with a chubby chick -because they have fewer options, and as such are less prone to bullshit, right?

Wrong.

Oh so wrong, my buddy is dealing with bullshit from a chubby chick, they're all batshit insane.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

oh fuck lb, that just made my day.

thank you.
                              Displaced> I get pussy every day
                              Displaced> I'm rich
                              Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                              Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                              Thors> prolly
                              Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Working...