reasons why today was great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric is God
    Artsie refers to someone taking primarily liberal arts courses (which you qualify for even with the one math course). Artsies are usually the first year students who have less than 15 hours of class per week, often don't have to get up before 10 am for class and write exams worth less than 30% of the final mark. In other words someone who has it really easy and has their potential degree reflect that.
    oh, my mistake. Yeah, I'm gonna graduate with something Humanities/Liberal Arts related.

But as far as having true artistic (sculpting, painting...even drawing) talent, I have absolutely none whatsoever.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
      3. I used copy and paste for my sig, if that's what you were refering to.
      i edited, sorry. the spelling errors ate away at me.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:15 AM.

Comment

CONGRATS ON YOUR GOOD DAY JEENY
          1:abbot> i think i played well
          1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
          1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
          7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
          7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
          7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
          oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
          oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
            Artsie refers to someone taking primarily liberal arts courses (which you qualify for even with the one math course). Artsies are usually the first year students who have less than 15 hours of class per week, often don't have to get up before 10 am for class and write exams worth less than 30% of the final mark. In other words someone who has it really easy and has their potential degree reflect that.
            ascii of man with head in hands
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

My day was full of bad. Glad yours was ok. Angry ppl suck when it's 70% of what you deal with for 8 hours per day.

Comment

Today was a good day, 4 hours of study, then lunch and weekend. Second week in school, so far veryt promising. I really enjoy myself, in the presence of God, great experience. Been praying alot, which has been awesome. Still questions unsanswered, but time will tell. Proverbs 19:2 "It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way."
                Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

special delivery for Mr. Vykromond

Originally posted by Vykromond
                  ascii of man with head in hands

(technically it's a picture of an ascii of a man with head in hand)
                  afksry

Comment

. . . . . . . . ____
                    . . . .,,--` ; ;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ` ' -,
                    . -`; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;ˉ\
                    .,; ; ; ;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \
                    (; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;`\
                    .\; ; ; ; ; ; __,,---,,__ ; ; ; ; ; ;}
                    . |; ; ; ; ; / . . . . . . . . }; ; ; ; ; /
                    . .\ ; ; ; / . ,.-., . . ,-., .\ ; ; ;/
                    . . . `| . . . .`` .\ . . `` . .| )`
                    . . . . .\ . . ,- .c _, `-, .|
                    . . . . .`| . . .oz##zo . `
                    . . . . . .|. \. . . ˉ``ˉ. . ./
                    . . . . . / -, _ `.ˉˉˉ . . ,\ ,
                    - .` . .\ . - . . `- ˉ /;;\ . .| `'--.,,__
                    . . . . . \ . . . . . \` \;;;;\` |. . . . . - . ``'''`--_
                    . . . . . .\`-,`-., . \ .\;;/ ./ . . ./ ``. . . . . . .` `\
                    . . . . . . \ . . . . . . \|;;;\/. . . /. . . . . . . y/ . . ..\
                    . . . . . . .\ . . . . . . .\;/ . . . . . . . . . . /`. . -`. . . \
                    . . . . . . . .\. . . __ ./ . __ . _____ . y . . . `'. . . .-,
                    . . . . . . . . . ./``. . ``'" / . .|` \ . . . . . .```` . . .---.,, .\
                    . . . . . . . . . .\ . . . . . . |``| . .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |
                    . . . . . . . . . -`` .``''' . - .ˉˉ ```-----,,,._______ . . . ./
                    \. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .__ .-`. . . . . . .````
                    . ` ` \ . . . . . . . __ . . .- - - --` ''`. . . . . . . . . . . .
                    . . . . . . .`````` . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                    . . . . . T H R E A D ' S . . . . . . C L O S E D. . . .
                    FREE MANDELA

Comment

see my sig
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Reason why today wasn't great: it's my last day of this known existence. Tomorrow I shall pick up my bags and move away to a new life where the students roam, perhaps maybe this time I'll be a bit social with those around me. I suspect this new life will be not unlike that of my current life.

Comment

Yesterday I had lunch with the person I'm moving in with in a couple of weeks then got hammered after work as it was my second leaving do in a month
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

well, yesterday i got my liscense, bought my car, went to applebees with the gf, then to the movies, i tried to teach her what Road Dome was but she didnt seem intrested.
                            regards,
                            Big Chill

Comment

Yesterday was awesome because I smoked 8 bowls. Then today was great because I came home and my All regions Ichi the Killer DVD was waiting for me. Unfortanately I wasn't sure if my XBOX 360 played anything other than Region 1 movies. So, I found it very pleasantly surprising when I put the movie in and it played successfully. On top of that, I bought the DVD's: Rounders, Lost Season 2, The Frightners Special Edition, Audition, and City of God.

I'm watching the Frightners right now and remembering why I loved Peter Jackson before he did LOTR.....not counting King Kong, which was awesome.
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Oh, and before people flip the fuck out about how good the LOTR trilogy was, let me just say that I did in fact enjoy all three LOTR movies, I just prefer Peter Jackson's earlier fun loving flicks like the Frightners, and Brain Dead to his newer more serious, and much more CGI'd films.

Comment

Working...
                                X