No announcement yet.

OMG new discovery: Bin Laden and Bush have so much in common

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you hear? Bush has a secretary named Osama and Bin Laden has a secretary named George.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
      Did you hear? Bush has a secretary named Osama and Bin Laden has a secretary named George.
      I C whut u did thur.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Even though Paris is a complete stupid whore I would still bone the living hell out of her - she's sexy.

Comment

^ no morals, she's a hoe for sho

ps she gives bad head, at least from what i saw
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
            Even though Paris is a complete stupid whore I would still bone the living hell out of her - she's sexy.
            And there start the boils.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
              ps she gives bad head, at least from what i saw
              She's the anti-perfect girlfriend: Behaves like a complete whore everywhere she goes, but in bed, she acts like a self-absorbed princess.

Comment

OMG, you are so damn right! As a girlfriend, you definitely need someone who acts like a shy princess in the public, who wears clothes that cover up to her neck - clothes that show her curve but not tight enough to reveal her butt crack.

But boy, on Friday evening, she will tie you up on the bed and hump you for hours. You would be sooo exhausted, you will sleep for the next two days. :fear:
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Just like Bush and Bin Laden, being a girlfriend is something you know nothing about.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I dunno man, the "tie you up on the bed and hump you for hours" doesn't sound so bad, does it?
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                      OMG, you are so damn right! As a girlfriend, you definitely need someone who acts like a shy princess in the public, who wears clothes that cover up to her neck - clothes that show her curve but not tight enough to reveal her butt crack.

But boy, on Friday evening, she will tie you up on the bed and hump you for hours. You would be sooo exhausted, you will sleep for the next two days. :fear:
                      There goes my dinner
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7

way to take shit wholly out of context teltits.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                          I dunno man, the "tie you up on the bed and hump you for hours" doesn't sound so bad, does it?
                          Think about who we're talking about.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Telcat's pussy's so tight you can crack walnuts in it.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                              Telcat's pussy's so tight you can crack walnuts in it.
                              I guess that makes her good for something.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Maybe rape.

Comment

Working...
                                X