America's Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Army

The new version 2.7.0 came out reciently. So, I decided to re-download America's Army today cause I played one of the original builds and I hear about all the new stuff that I haven't seen yet. So, I waited in line in Fileplanet got my file and I waited in line for a 0 kb exe file ... which doesn't run at all. But, apparently alot of people have been downloading this. So, what gives? Some trick to using the file?
    DELETED

Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Zeus, I have that album but it looks more like this:

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I don't have it I just googled it because this thread made me sing Oliver's Army in my head
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

What ... ?
          (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
          (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
          2:Everett> good

Comment

Originally posted by Refund! View Post
            What ... ?
            its a agame
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Has that stupid bug been removed from the manoeuvre training?
              Ya know... the one where even though you complete the course perfectly and within time, you still fail.
              Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Working...
              X