Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
    WHEN DID YOU START USING THE SHIFT KEY?
    I don't know.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
      Reminds me of that post where that female ss player was talking about her husband or fiancee or whatever in iraq and everyone was making fun of her for talking about her real life and how no one here actually cares about her real life... but apperently y'all care about this guy's birthday story.
      Please tell me you don't see a huge difference in content between the two not mention subject matter, the crap she just had to make a thread for belonged on her goddamn myspace not the SSCU Trench Wars vBulletin forum.
      sage

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
        I'm sorry Epi, how was your birthday :turned:

Edit: 1ight- They're called Siamese fighting fish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siamese_Fighting_Fish
        they're called betas

Comment

The Siamese fighting fish (Betta splendens) is one of the most popular species of freshwater aquarium fish. It is a member of the gourami family (family Osphronemidae) of order Perciformes, but was formerly classified among the Anabantidae. It is native to the Mekong basin in Southeast Asia.
          First sentence off the wiki page.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

And you should not have apologized to him for yet again being a shortsighted fucker when it comes to these boards. Don't falter to him when he makes a huge mistake just because it's 'ohmaigawd epinephrineeee.' A fuck is a fuck no matter who consistently is going down on him, and he should be twice as easy to recognize as such.
            sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager View Post
              And you should not have apologized to him for yet again being a shortsighted fucker when it comes to these boards.
              let's all roll eyes in unison, everyone ready?

rolleyes
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager View Post
                  And you should not have apologized to him for yet again being a shortsighted fucker when it comes to these boards. Don't falter to him when he makes a huge mistake just because it's 'ohmaigawd epinephrineeee.' A fuck is a fuck no matter who consistently is going down on him, and he should be twice as easy to recognize as such.
                  I point you toward:
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/sho...&postcount=138

So someone I don't know except on the internet posts about his birthday... alright that's cool even if it reeks of livejournal. I don't care either way, just like I didn't care about b@by girl, but hey... you're a hypocrite.

btw, happy birthday LB.
                  Last edited by Epinephrine; 09-23-2006, 03:24 PM.
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

You can't equate b@bygirl to LB. It's not fair to either of them.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                      So someone I don't know except on the internet posts about his birthday... alright that's cool even if it reeks of livejournal. I don't care either way, just like I didn't care about b@by girl, but hey... you're a hypocrite.
                      That doesn't make sense
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

It's Canadian logic.

Comment

Epi, I was interested in hearing about LB's birthday, and I wasn't interested in hearing about b@by girl. I wasn't pretending not to be interested to fit in, I actually wasn't interested. Are you suggesting that in order to not be a hypocrite I should either pretend not to care about LB's birthday or pretend I care about b@by girl's sob story?

I said interesting a lot at the beginning of that.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

a heated discussion on whether it's cool to care about who posts certain things

it's good to be back?
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich
                              And you should not have apologized to him for yet again being a shortsighted fucker when it comes to these boards.
                              Dur I wasn't seriously sorry, I was hoping the "how was your birthday :turned: " would point that out. Silly poo-head.

Originally posted by Apathetic
                              "Help me pick a Halloween costume! "

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21661

"Crazy University Parties"

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21084

"Wow parents are out of control these days"

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25034

It reeks of livejournal? You could say the same thing about the sprained arms, paintballing, MGS4, and multiple movie topics. I'm oh so sorry that I decided to make one of my topics about myself rather than current world events, news or philosophical discussions like I normally do. It's general discussion, people discuss things going on in their lives, movies they saw, whatever. I didn't rag on baby girl in her topic so I don't see why you chose this specific topic to compare and contrast the social dynamics of an internet forum. I don't really care since you're just as guilty of posting topics that "reek of livejournal", but hey..you're a hypocrite.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

butts: the new lol, but how??
                                Originally posted by Ward
                                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                                X