No announcement yet.

Beerpong or Beirut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natty, Miller High Life, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Busch Light.

Comment

What I think is ridiculous about Yuengling is when people go to a bar in PA and ask for a lager, that means "a Yuengling." That's fine, but I hate when people from PA come down here and order that and act like the bartender is some kind of dumbass when he asks "what kind of lager."
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
        Natty, Miller High Life, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Busch Light.
        You forgot Keystone! Much better deal at $9 a case!
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Straight up, beer pong = throwin the fukin ball in the other cups.
          Straight up #2, american beer sucks balls. You get it to get drunk and it still tastes like shit
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

well for drinking games you get the watery beers like keystone natty and busch... you can drink more of it faster. and if you want to get pretty drunk get the ice versions which are like 5.9 percent alcohol... you can drink those fast as well as gettin fucked up the best bang for your buck has gotta be natty ice... 30 of them for just over 10 dollars. all at 5.9% thats a way to get silly. nevermind it tastes like horse piss. itll get you drunk. there are good beers in america too. jsut most are all microbrewery and stuff. hell the best beer you can get is the stuff you brew yourself... for a couple thousand you can get a real nice set up and do about 90 gallons a brew. ends up being cheap and good

oh well i forgot what we were talking about

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

We always get Either Natty Ice, Icehouse, or Keystone Light, depending on mood, sales, and other factors.

For Friday we are getting 5 cases of Keystone.

Party time, mother fuckers.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I think the closest thing to that I/we've played is called touchcup. You have to throw a coin against the table and bounce it into a cup of snakey b, if you get it in you nominate someone to drink it and retrive the coin. Its called touchcup because you have to say touchcup before you touch the cup for whatever reason, if you forget (which naturally happens a few drinks later) then you drink it
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

what
                  the
                  fuck
                  is
                  this

looks really gay
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                    I clearly haven't lived
                    oh, i thought i was the only one

Comment

Beer pong or whatever you want to call it is pretty damn fun actually, bring it to Europe, start a trend. Be that guy. You just set up the cups like in Jerome's picture, on each side of a ping pong table and make two teams of two. Decide which team goes first, and they each throw a ping pong ball at the cups. If you make a cup, the other team drinks it. If each player makes a cup on their turn, they get to each shoot again. The game ends when all the cups on one side are gone, and then the team that loses has to drink all the beers that they didnt make. Usually we play 3 beers for 10 cups, you can use more or less if you want to be more or less hardcore. There are variations on those rules but I don't feel like writing them out given that you aren't going to play anyway. Sounds a lot more fun than touchcup (which is a lame version of quarters as far as I can tell).
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

10 Cups, 3 Beers

or

6 cups, 2 Beers. This is what we play for the outer parts of tournaments, just to make sure the people don't get TOO smashed the first best of 3.

We usually play 16 2-person teams, in Sweet 16 Format (team 1 v team 16, etc.). I am currently ranked #3, so I am paired up with player #4, who is way better than me IMHO but he threw up once so he got knocked down like 3 spaces.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Tippy Cup (or Flippy Cup, I've heard it both ways) stomps on beer pong.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I like Flip Cup as well (never heard it called Flippy or Sippy Cup, sounds gay). Speed quarters is my favourite overall, though.

Comment

I've only ever heard beerpong. Beirut sounds like a place in the middle east.
                              While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                              Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

I have never heard of playing beer pong with paddles. We also sometimes refer to it as "pong". Usually the penalty for getting skunked is you have to do a naked run.

On a side note, 42 cup Liquor pong is intense.
                                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                                X