Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not know what that is.

Comment

these two dickwads that managed to hijack numerous amounts of threads with their bickering. In the end everyone got sick of both of them and they eventually left/got banned.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i'm far and away above that sort of behavior, send. so no worries, dude. yes, i admit as of late there's been an abundance of bitching, but it's settling down and will continue to do so.

we will soon return you to your regularly scheduled bitchfests between our usual forum trolls. (no offense to troll king, mind you. troll is just the term that fit the message i wanted to get across.)
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

LOL, still waiting ...

Who ever is responsible for the avatars belongs to the Useless Crap :fear:
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
              LOL, still waiting ...

Who ever is responsible for the avatars belongs to the Useless Crap
              Well, the first time they effed up because Dock moved the forum, and now they're effed up because he upgraded the forum. They just quit working entirely. So, we're waiting for him to fix it.

I'm torn between ramen and DangerMouse.

DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
              DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

Originally posted by DangerGirl View Post
                I'm torn between ramen and DangerMouse.
                Maybe you should use an avatar that encapsulates your skill set.

Lets see...someone who is incompetent, hardly present at their jobsite, and someone who makes decisions that benefit a small group of insiders---instead of the majority.

Here you go:

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Last edited by Send; 04-23-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
                    Maybe you should use an avatar that encapsulates your skill set.

Lets see...someone who is incompetent, hardly present at their jobsite, and someone who makes decisions that benefit a small group of insiders---instead of the majority.

Here you go:

I lol'ed.

Comment

asfgasfgas
                      Last edited by DoTheFandango; 10-09-2006, 11:16 AM.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Bwahahahaha. Subjugation, that was priceless.
                        sdg

Comment

Who would be her Dick Cheney?

Comment

Ikrit, but I doubt he's smart enough.

Comment

Rofl for some reason I kept seeing Bush in my head whenever Dangergirl concept came up yesterday

"Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories, concerning the attacks of Izor and Wark; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty" - DangerGirl
                              Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                              1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                              2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                              Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                              Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

It's funny because Sarien is Iraq and Wark and Izor are like Iran and North Korea.
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X