Staff are complete idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff are complete idiots

So, today I'm in base and I play 1 game, I say the N word ONCE and I get banned less then 15 secs. This SS happend yesterday
    http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7...nshot99wt0.png
    I get banned cause I said it once, but Nit3 gets away with it after he said it in front of 4 fukin smods, and to nethila? fuk urselfs seriously
    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2...nshot98yc0.png
    dont even get warned, just get banned, and after nit all that shit he still in tw

Yeah, this is cripple

Your obnoxiously large pictures have been changed to links. That's the start. --Sarien
    Last edited by Sarien; 09-26-2006, 10:03 AM.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find it that hard to not say the "n" word in pub chats.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

pretty fukin sad on how low staff gets, seriously then every1 makin fukin threads about how staff should do more shit, yeah heres 1 thing you idiots should do, BE FUKIN FAIR AND DO UR FUKIN JOB amazin how u let somethin like nit3 did slip, in front of Lunar/Flibb/Cpt/scoop and other ZH's their, then when I say it once I dont get warned, I get banned, total complete retards
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Nit3 didn't get away with anything. The rules in this zone are setup to remove repeat or otherwise sufficiently warned offeners so we can offer people a chance to become aware of what is illegal before they are removed.

Send it to bans09@trenchwars.org anyways.

Comment

Ok as I understand it currently you must be warned once before you get banned for racism which is pretty slack it was originally a no tolerance policy which is what it should be now. I personally don't get offended by the words themselves its more the ignorance of the people that use them not understanding or caring who they offend. so I say yeah nit got away with murder but you got what ypou deserved and your just mad cause you didn't get away with it and nit watch out cause you will be carefully watched now.

ps: in most cases if there is a bot present and someone says anything racist it will report it to staff chat but don't let that stop you from using ?cheater.
          ?find dads revenge

Comment

Comment

I see myself in those screenshots.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

you could just not say the word in the first place. I'm sorry that you breaking the rules makes us complete idiots.

Comment

Just like in real life, some people get away with crimes and some don't.

BTW I'm pretty sure Cpt/Lunar are not staff, and in my experience most ZHs pay no attention to rule breaking.
                  sdg

Comment

ive said it accidentally at times, like the dave chappele thing fuk yo couch thing, but still, saying it repeatedly intentionally just means ur retarded lol. Someone should just be allowed like 1 racism warning a month or something and tahts being really lenient.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Staff can't possibly be complete idiots, because Efhat is obviously much more of an idiot than staff is, which means staff still has quite a ways before they can be considered "complete".

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                        ive said it accidentally at times, like the dave chappele thing fuk yo couch thing, but still, saying it repeatedly intentionally just means ur retarded lol. Someone should just be allowed like 1 racism warning a month or something and tahts being really lenient.
                        STFU ******
                        1:abbot> i think i played well
                        1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                        1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                        7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                        7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                        7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                        oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                        oar> but its ok

Comment

stamen/efhat/cripple or whatever the fuck your name is

do us all a favor and go jump in front of a bus

it's shitwads like you that make being a staffer in this zone ten times harder than it already is or has to be

and in closing, fuck you too pal
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

ph> big headed korean fuk

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Lolol

Originally posted by Evasive View Post

ROFL

Comment