Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have weak spots for terrible movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Another Teen Movie <3

DAMN! THAT SHIT IS WACK!
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

Santa's Slay is awesome.

With me, it's cheesy Sci-Fi movies, or old action movies that I have no problem watching through. Especially anything involving young Arnold, Stallone, Van Damme, or Segall. Lovely stuff.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

WTF? Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Dazed and Confused & High Fidelity are all great films!

When I think of terrible films I always come up with the same two names; Jean-Claude Van Damme & Steven Seagal. Awesomely bad.
        Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
          flash gordon
          Jesus fucking Christ, yes.

Comment

As far as the substance of the thread goes, I feel the same way. I watched Flight of the Phoenix (the awful new one) 4 times in 3 days when HBO kept playing it. I also watched I, Robot numerous times just to make fun of it when HBO would show it. I don't get HBO anymore so I don't get to watch those horrible movies anymore and I really hate watching movies with commercials.

A lot of times, though, I'll go even as far as to spend money on a terrible movie at a rental store. I'd say there are only 2 or 3 movies that have come out in the last year or two that I would spend money on to see because I thought it looked good. But renting movies I know that will be complete shit is a lot of fun, especially drunk. Recent example: Gigli.

If you're looking for a really terrible actor who is always funny to watch you never can go wrong with Dennis Quaid. Randy Quaid is an annoying pile of shit but Dennis takes himself so seriously and tries to be an ultra-cool Harrison Ford-like guy that it's hilarious. Try out Jaws 3-D, The Parent Trap, The Big Easy (great Cajun accent imitation he does), or the aforementioned Flight of the Phoenix.
            Last edited by genocidal; 09-27-2006, 12:01 PM.

Comment

He looks like a wannabe Kevin Costner. Funny guy nonetheless.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I saw a Van Damme movie, called Desert Heat.

I was high, but I swear to god: the movie starts out with Van Damme riding righteously into a desert, following what appears to be a mystical wolf, to meet and kill an indian.
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

hahaha.

One of his best movies is Universal Solider. And by best I mean cheesiest.

You know what I recently found that are awesome? Westerns. They're the grandfathers of badass action movies.

Comment

Originally posted by WOPR
                    How about a game of Chess?
                    Originally posted by nerd
                    No, let's play Global Thermonuclear War!
                    Originally posted by Falken
                    You goddamn idiot
                    good times
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Where the Buffalo Roam
                      Ground Hogs Day
                      Galaxyquest
                      Harold & Kumar
                      Any Cheech & Chong movie
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

commando
                        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                        oNe-t> YEAH
                        nopcode> before going out
                        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

The american pie movies and cutie honey. Shit, that movie didn't give you any breaks.
                          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

empire records.

Comment

The Jay and Silent Bob ones, I feel dirty for admitting this
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                                The Jay and Silent Bob ones, I feel dirty for admitting this
                                It's ok, I own Clerks (2 versions), Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma (2 Versions), and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and eventually Clerks 2 (all versions).
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X