College is....Easy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College is....Easy.

So, I've been in college for a week now, and had a test in two of my four classes, and thus far I've got to say college is the most relaxing and enjoyable experience of my life. Almost every day I've been here, I've been high or drunk, and all of the people here are super nice. The classes aren't too hard, and I'm actually enjoying what I'm learning.

Basically College for the win.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Enjoying what you're learning is what I don't believe.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
      Enjoying what you're learning is what I don't believe.
      Well, I obviously dislike my Math Course, but my Poli Sci course and History Courses have already sparked some badass debates, and my Cinema course is effin awesome. Last night we watched The Great Dictator to study basic comedy. Next week we're watching a Coen Bros. flick, but our prof wont tell us which one.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

college is awesome as long as you stay out of the useless classes and just take the tests
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

My calc test on tuesday was not fun
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

i got assreamed in college... but that is what i get for being an engineer.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

whatever. your mom's easy
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

The first week of your freshman year is certainly not indicative of the entire experience. Hell, I don't think I went to any classes the first week of college. Soon enough, however, I figured out that getting high and drunk everyday and not going to class adversely affects both your academic and social life.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                  The first week of your freshman year is certainly not indicative of the entire experience. Hell, I don't think I went to any classes the first week of college. Soon enough, however, I figured out that getting high and drunk everyday and not going to class adversely affects both your academic and social life.
                  truer words have never been spoken
                  Reinstate Sarien
                  ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

er yeah lol the first year is always a walk in the park. i did just as well in my second year, but it required twice the effort. i'm just starting my third/final year and i'm crapping my pants at all the shit i have lined up!

Comment

i'm an english major so i expect it to get easier as i clear my math and foreign language courses
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 02:45 AM.

Comment

University is easy it's true. Enjoy it while it lasts.
                            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Here's to hoping that I even make it college next year! :bigups:

Comment

Working...
                              X