purple drank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purple drank

i'm interested, maybe some of you southerners (ilya) can help me out here.

purple drank, or prescription cough syrup with codeine, sprite and the option of jolly ranchers, is an enigma to me. apt told me today that it can be over the counter robitussin mixed with sprite and it'll have (close to) the same effect.

sorry if i sound really stupid asking this, but what's the worst thing that could happen? i mean, could you o.d. on the prescription shit with codeine? could anything bad happen? what's the proper mixture?

fill me in here.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

All I know is that my freshman year roomate used to drink entire bottles of Robotussin to "robotrip". It basically meant he just sat on the couch and sweat a LOT. No thanks.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Yes, you can OD on Codeine. It's not a pleasant experience either, it can shut down your kidneys and you can die.

Even if you don't die, it could really fuck up your stomach.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

You're better off just getting some beer and just poppin a couple painkillers, because that's really all that ghetto syrup is---just in liquid form. Well, actually, the cough syrup gets you a little wirey and tingly from decongestants.

But if you're determined to get ghetto off some siz-errrp, then you can just add 1/4-1/2 bottle of NiteTime Strength Nyquil (or whatever perscription strength cough syrup that you can score) and mix it up with some soda or juice of your choice, and a little vodka. All the jolly rancher does just adds some more flavor and sweetness.

Comment

I have a friend who is a pro robotripper, he says you have to watch out and get the stuff that JUST has DM in it or you'll fuck yourself over.
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Both robotripping and Codeine can kill you. What's worse, Codeine makes you constipated - which sucks a lot. Get some liquor and some Xanax instead and lose your night.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
              i'm interested, maybe some of you southerners (ilya) can help me out here.

purple drank, or prescription cough syrup with codeine, sprite and the option of jolly ranchers, is an enigma to me. apt told me today that it can be over the counter robitussin mixed with sprite and it'll have (close to) the same effect.

sorry if i sound really stupid asking this, but what's the worst thing that could happen? i mean, could you o.d. on the prescription shit with codeine? could anything bad happen? what's the proper mixture?

fill me in here.
              ilya? kk lol

hes not from houston

its promethazine with codeine yea u can od just like DJ screw did
              but god it tastes good

Comment

Believe it or not, Georgia is actually in the south.
                Last edited by ZeUs!!; 10-02-2006, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I see this as a fucking challenge:

http://www.themonopolypubcrawl.co.uk/london/crawl.html
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

LOL
                    Last edited by Send; 04-27-2015, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Be careful, Codeine is an opiate and you can get addicted to it.
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I unknowingly drank "purple drank" once. Rather, I drank it intentionally but it was a few years ago so I didn't know there was a name for it. Although I had some Grey Goose in mine to go with it. Fucking delicious, and was a nice, mellow time. Typically I try to avoid combining pharmies with alcohol now though.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

kthx, we call the clear, tussin, CUZ IT CONTAINS NO PROMETHAZINE, but contains codeine, its the 2 together that has you leaned out, once again ITS NOT JUST THE CODEINE THAT HAS U LEANED OUT, TRY POPPING 10 TYLENOL 4'S OR SOMETHING, NOT THE SAME AFFECT, yet the pills will have more codeine than the oil, mud..so yea the promethazine enhances the codeiene and vice versa

anyways GEORGIA? LOLOL yea its in the south NEVER SAID IT WASNT SMARTASS but anyone who knows anythig about this shit knows h-town is the city of that syrup SWANGIN ON THE CURB, IF A HATER HATE THEN HE GONNA GET WHAT HE DESERVE - mike jones, anyways again, mountain dew and a 4 (4 oz)of drank, its sold in baby bottles, mmmmm

and gotta have that white styrofoam cup or yous a trick

Comment

Do you think drinking cough syrup makes you some sort of hardass? Because it seems really fucking stupid to do something that middle schoolers in CT don't even do.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

after 13 posts i am as clueless as i was before other than fearing constipation.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                              X