Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play fantasy basketball with me and Divine Rides!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play fantasy basketball with me and Divine Rides!

Step 1: Click this
    Step 2: Sign up for Gold League. It'll cost you $30, and you can potentially win $150 at the end of the season (not on my watch).
    Step 3: Join the league Trailblazers Defense Attorneys. What a funny league name huh?
    Step 4: We draft this Saturday at 11:30AM EST. It's a live draft with a chat room and everything for maximum shit talking!

It'll be totally fun, we promise. $30 isn't shit! Join up, it'll be the most fun you've ever had!
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Ok.. I'm dribbling... I'm driving hard.. I shoot!.. Fuck.. I missed.
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I signed up! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Cbs fantasy basketball is the best, the league will be so fun with us playing too!
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Fuck dudes, I just bought that Defcon game. I CAN'T GO DRIBBLIN' MONEY ALL OVER THE COURT
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I don't have a credit card. Or 30 bucks. I beat you based on luck last year Div, so I'd have a shot at winning if I had either of those things.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

isnt this illegal now in America....what with that new online gambaling thing :fear:
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Nope, fantasy sports are still allowed because they are based on stats
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

i would, but i would have a hard time explaining to my parents why i'm using their precious money to play a fantasy game...
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

$30 is what;

5 combo meals from del taco?
                  2 CD's from your favorite shitty band?
                  4 used CD's from shitty bands only you like and from which someone had the good sense to trade in?
                  3 18 Pack bottles of PBR from Vons'? (Actually this is a good case for an argument)
                  1 Month of cable internet access
                  2 Months of World of Warcraft access (Shoutouts to RyanG, Conc, Myth, Push, etc...)

Anyway you can see how trivial $30 is in this day and age. JOIN UP NOW, FUCKASS!
                  Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                  Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops View Post
                    $30 is what;

5 combo meals from del taco?
                    2 CD's from your favorite shitty band?
                    4 used CD's from shitty bands only you like and from which someone had the good sense to trade in?
                    3 18 Pack bottles of PBR from Vons'? (Actually this is a good case for an argument)
                    1 Month of cable internet access
                    2 Months of World of Warcraft access (Shoutouts to RyanG, Conc, Myth, Push, etc...)

Anyway you can see how trivial $30 is in this day and age. JOIN UP NOW, FUCKASS!

dude 30$ is a half 8th

or enough to make the 8th you were about to buy into a quart

too rich for my blood
                    Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                    1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                    caco <ER>> )Oo
                    caco <ER>> bot thief!
                    caco <ER>> duel me for it
                    Evasive <E> no!
                    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

yeah im going with 3 cases of keystone light
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Well, OK, Tops, but there's one problem- I know shit all about basketball.

There's a tall Asian guy, right? He's supposed to be good, right? And a really young guy named LeBron? Is that guy any good?

I WISH I WERE JOKING BUT I AM NOT, THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE LIMITS OF MY BASKETBALL KNOWLEDGE

Comment

The Chicago Bulls were good but Michael Jordan quit to play baseball
                          Last edited by ZeUs!!; 10-06-2006, 02:32 PM. Reason: Michael Johnson's a sprinter
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I knew that. I actually know why that's not true- cuz he came BACK from baseball, and then they were good again, and then he started owning teams and they (and the team he owned and then played for) started sucking again.

Still, none of that has any relevance to NOW BASKETBALL!

Comment

But his legacy does
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X