So who's going to mod now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's going to mod now

Dangergirl doesn't want Sarien to do it, Zeus can't do it- is that random guy Ward going to? I mean he plays the game, right? He' totally be able to handle this forum, especially once the two doublemint twins get back, right?!

Will Kolar do it? Rudy? Hope you two don't frown at the wrong people if you get my drift, wink wink nudge nudge
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I'm sure DangerGirl already has an idea who to hire. This thread is really you trying to draw attention to yourself and Sarien and cause people to post about rehiring Sarien.. IMO that won't work.
    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

I'll do it!
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Facetious and Sarien, double super combo forum mods.
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Soldier View Post
          I'm sure DangerGirl already has an idea who to hire. This thread is really you trying to draw attention to yourself and Sarien and cause people to post about rehiring Sarien.. IMO that won't work.
          It worked for Izor and Wark. Don't see why it can't go both ways.

Comment

ph?
            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

can someone link me to where she says hes not going to do it please
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

a thankless, unpaid, time-consuming position where i get to deal with offensive teenagers and constantly defend my actions?

sign me the fuck up, baby
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I seriously could be a good forum mod :P
                  1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                  1:Cower> Sword
                  1:Kthx> ok
                  1:Cower> Axe
                  1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                  1:Cower> ?
                  1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Let Pearl Jam (and the rest of the Pallies core) moderate the forum.

Then the forums would be worth coming to just to see them deal with all the idiots.

Comment

Two questions:

What happened to Sarien?
                      and
                      What's happening to Zeus!?

Fuck DangerGirl.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Last edited by Send; 04-23-2015, 12:39 AM.

Comment

PH 4 PHORUM STAFF
                          fff
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Why is DangerGirl in charge of forums? Not being rude, I'm just wondering. She never posts here and is about as useful on these boards as Jacklyn. In game I'm sure it's totally different but at least we still have our banners in game...

Comment

Working...
                            X