No announcement yet.

So who's going to mod now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought conc was a mod, and if he wasn't, this really explains why any of this happened
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Granted the current faltering state of the forum administrative strength [DangerGirl], there is only one option that can counterbalance and restore justice to these halls.

SIR BRACCO FOR FORUM MOD
      Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
      1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
      2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
      Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
      Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

I would vote conc, just for the team he brings.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Tone 4 Mod.
          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

lol.

Comment

Jerome for Mod!

or jeenyuss. OMG OR PEE AYCH
              1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
              1: oar> yeah
              1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
              1: hed> and after dinner
              1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
              7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
              3: Nimesh> my sis does
              3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

http://zardo.us/files/Electionsvid.wmv

FOUND IT
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

you know, maybe DG is staying away from the General Discussion and Trash Talk sections since this situation started to attract more and more interest. As a community, alot of people have a problem with her decision, which she might be turing a deaf ear to. So, as a community, maybe we need to express our desire to see this settled a bit more clearly.

If you think Sarien needs to be reinstated, if you think there is some small shred of advice you could hand Dangergirl, or if you just want to express your desire to see this situation handled, please go to the link below and send Dangergirl a private message:

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/pri...o=newpm&u=2720

Now let's not sink to Izor or Wark's level and spam her with insults and other idiotic messages. Try to tell her what you think of the situation and how it could be settled without resorting to multiple curse words, picutures, or reapeating the word "cock". She's the head administrator, and you have a problem, correct? So there shouldn't be any problem with simply passing on your problems to the person most able to fix it.

EDIT- Don't forget to click on "ask for read receipt" at the bottom of the window, folks!
                  Last edited by Liquid Blue; 10-10-2006, 12:42 AM.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

let's start a petition.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                      you know, maybe DG is staying away from the General Discussion and Trash Talk sections since this situation started to attract more and more interest. As a community, alot of people have a problem with her decision, which she might be turing a deaf ear to. So, as a community, maybe we need to express our desire to see this settled a bit more clearly.

If you think Sarien needs to be reinstated, if you think there is some small shred of advice you could hand Dangergirl, or if you just want to express your desire to see this situation handled, please go to the link below and send Dangergirl a private message:

Now let's not sink to Izor or Wark's level and spam her with insults and other idiotic messages. Try to tell her what you think of the situation and how it could be settled without resorting to multiple curse words, picutures, or reapeating the word "cock". She's the head administrator, and you have a problem, correct? So there shouldn't be any problem with simply passing on your problems to the person most able to fix it.

EDIT- Don't forget to click on "ask for read receipt" at the bottom of the window, folks!
                      My PM box is damn near full of forum requests, and I'd like for comments to be sent to all of the admins, so if you could do me a favor and use the Contact Us link at the bottom it would be much preferred and whole-heartedly appreciated.
                      DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
                      DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

That G-mail address is quite fine for a second letter, but PM'ing you personally is also a perfectly fine method. Your box might not be full yet, but with enough people making sure to express their feelings about the issue to you, then it wil be!

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I was going to vote for GHB to become the ultimate dictator of these forums but after what Conc did I have no choice but to root for him.

Gonna vote you on Finnish presidental elections too Conc.
                          Regency> not in for dd lol
                          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

its sad how much u ppl care about some fat fuck no-life non ss playing piece of shit ex-forum MODERATOR

afk

Comment

Is it sadder that you feel the need to boost your own ego by ragging on someone that is respected more than yourself on an internet forum? Or the fact that you're obviously upset that someone that is larger than you is more respected on an internet forum?

Comment

Money: Answer one thing for me and I will start taking what you say seriously.

Ready?

Sure?

It's pretty tricky...

X + 7= 0
                                What does X equal?
                                help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                                MegamanEXE> Chao
                                MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                                (Sefarius)> ....
                                (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                                MegamanEXE> You are sick
                                MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Working...
                                X