Reinstate Sarien - huh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstate Sarien - huh

I've been wondering what it means, I tried to google reinstate which was kinda related to money, tried to check some lexicon, english to swedish, but the word was unknown.

So whats the big deal? Is the idea to "demote" sarien to ordinary forumgoer? Or what?

Did you know that hebrew is much easier to learn then new testamentic greek? Greek is kinda hard, you need to know alot of grammatic formulars and how some vocals, konsonants? blend into eachother. And from that try to find the ground word. Like for an exampel, the word Hadees/ ᾍδης, to make it in a singular genetive form, you use a article infront of the word. Like tou which is a masculine article, but in this case its a neautri genetive article, masculine and neutri has the same genetive article. So basically from Hadees you get -> Hadeeou, which makes no sense, but thats how you do it. And that is pretty easy. Wait until you get to the imperfct passive/medium.. and all sorts of declanations etc etc.. pretty nice anyways. I like greek.

Anyone else have studied greek?
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Reinstate means "to give back one's former position." In this case, to give Sarien back the position he had prior to being demoted.
    1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
    1: oar> yeah
    1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
    1: hed> and after dinner
    1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
    7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
    3: Nimesh> my sis does
    3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

Lol at this thread.

Comment

I am not even following this but obviously Sarien is too smart to care.
        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

what an idiot
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
            what an idiot
            Refering to me? :z
            I hope you don't mean it, since I think you are a nice person, if you are the same person that playied silkroad with me, long time ago.

Its UC anyways and there are no stupid questions. : D

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight View Post
              Its UC anyways and there are no stupid questions. : D
              just stupid people

ZING
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Well it's not really funny that he English isn't his first language and he doesn't understand it. At that point we're just being assholes. What was funny was his linguistics study.

Comment

Refer to my sig for a much more important reinstatement plea.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    YES.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                      Well it's not really funny that he English isn't his first language and he doesn't understand it. At that point we're just being assholes. What was funny was his linguistics study.
                      Very true, but I do understand it to somepoint. I like you geno, I take it as a compliment, infact your comment made me really happy. :>

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                        Now that is the best reinstatement slogan I have seen in ages and I agree 100%!
                        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                          Now that is the best reinstatement slogan I have seen in ages and I agree 100%!
                          Pete Rose cheated, therefore he should not be allowed into the hall of fame.

The man is not sorry at all for what he did, and he does not deserve to be let of the hook like that.
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

He didn't cheat, he bet on a game. Just because he was a manager doesn't mean it's cheating. Let the man make some money. Doesn't change the fact that he has the most hits of anyone ever.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                              He didn't cheat, he bet on a game. Just because he was a manager doesn't mean it's cheating. Let the man make some money. Doesn't change the fact that he has the most hits of anyone ever.
                              He broke a MLB rule. That constitutes cheating. Not to mention the guy is a pompous and arrogant asshole. I do not want to see Pete Rose in the hall of fame.

Shoeless Joe on the other hand I believe should be allowed.
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X