Reinstate Sarien - huh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
    Rose was one of the best, but not the undeniable best like Jordan.
    I deny that...Chamberlain was better. Jordan never scored 100 points in a game! I would say he was one of the best, but if I had to choose between them I would rank him 2nd to Chamberlain. The term undeniable best does not make Jodan # 1 to me.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
      I deny that...Chamberlain was better. Jordan never scored 100 points in a game! I would say he was one of the best, but if I had to choose between them I would rank him 2nd to Chamberlain. The term undeniable best does not make Jodan # 1 to me.
      To me, MJ is number one because of his leadership abilities, and the fact that he found a way to win no matter what. Look what the Bulls did without him. It was like 3 straight championships, then nothing while he tried out baseball, then when he returned, more championships.

But yeah, it's definately a tossup for people between Jordan, Chamberlain, and Dr. J.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
        Just because you can score 100 points in a game doesn't mean you're the best. I admit that it does make you good, but basketball is a team sport. I'd rather see teamwork and good passingi than seeing one person drive all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight View Post
          Refering to me? :z
          I hope you don't mean it, since I think you are a nice person, if you are the same person that playied silkroad with me, long time ago.

Its UC anyways and there are no stupid questions. : D
          no im not. like its okay if u don't know the word, but not able to find the meaning of it...come on. you know how its spelt, type it into google with "definition of reinstate" or get a damn dictionary and look it up. And yes there are stupid questions, teachers and adults say that so you don't look stupid.
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Which I think I'd have to choose looking stupid over looking like a shithead, most any day.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
              no im not. like its okay if u don't know the word, but not able to find the meaning of it...come on. you know how its spelt, type it into google with "definition of reinstate" or get a damn dictionary and look it up. And yes there are stupid questions, teachers and adults say that so you don't look stupid.
              Someone needs a hug
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien View Post
                Which I think I'd have to choose looking stupid over looking like a shithead, most any day.
                I think you got your wish. Although you still look like somewhat of a shithead also.
                Epinephrin> I hope quicksand actually does become pretty good

Epinephrin> always fun to have a villian in the game

Comment

Quicksand- always a well of common sense and appreciated advice.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Let's not leave out John Daly in the "professional athletes with a heinous gambling problem". Big Daly-nuts would win major PGA tournaments then fly to vegas and blow ALL of his winnings on $5000 a pull slot machines. To date, he has made tens of millions in winnings, and doesn't have a whole lot to show for it.

That on top of the fact that watching him golf in events with a half-ashed cigerette in his mouth might be the funniest thing ever. Hard-drinkin', hard-smokin', admittedly straight out the trailer park. The cherry on top is the fact that he can drive a golf ball upwards of 400 yards.

What an animal.
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                      Someone needs a hug
                      Hugs... the new sloppy man-kisses, but how??
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                      X