Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Travel and pumpernickel

A few questions for you.

Let's start up a hypothetical situation, and say you were granted the ability to travel back in time, any point in time, in the last 7 years. Specifically, anytime between Nov. 1st, 2006, and Nov. 1st, 1999. The drawback is, you can only spend one day (24 hours) back in time, after that you return to the present day.

Would you go back in time? Which day would you relive, and why?

Another question- do you believe some events are predetermined, even considering someone meddling with time? For instance, say you wanted to go back to the day your car got stolen outside in your friend's neighborhood. You go back to that day and make a point not to go see that friend, but wind up in an accident on the highway, an accident that totals your car.

Do you think you were meant to not use that car anymore, that you were going to lose it either way?

Last but not least, pumpernickel. What does it taste like? I've never had it and it's a fun word to say. Roll it out your mouth, it's an salsa dance on the tongue.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I was going to answer, but before I do, why 7 years?

Comment

Specifics are what bind experiments together. I needed a set time frame to give everyone, one not to large a gap considering the majority of the audience, but still big enough to enable them to pick from a number of events in their lives.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

it's been a while since i've had pumpernickel, but from what i recall, it was really heavy and kinda sweet (both because it's made with molasses) go buy some and try it out if you're curious.

as for time travel... i mostly try to focus on here and now stuff, since that's difficult enough to deal with.

Comment

this is a lame answer, but i would go back to some day some huge sports upset happened and bet on it. thats actually what i would do.

i dont believe in that predetermined shit one bit

ive had pumpernickel but it wasnt good enough for me to remember the taste well enough to describe it. rye all the way.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I'dd go back to the day.....
            that i was bored in SVS and thought to annoy these lame one hit killing newbies. i would tell myself not to bother playing TW and keep staying in SVS.

Comment

Every action has led me to where I am today, including the awful ones. Though sometimes I may wish I had a million pounds or x didn't die, I guess I am happy with my current direction in life because I wouldn't change a thing.

Comment

I'd go back in time 40 seconds, and shot myself before hitting "Submit Reply"
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

There's still time.
                  FREE MANDELA

Comment

I would go back to the day I started playing subspace but I would not start playing.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I would go back the 7 years and ask that girl out that I didn't back then, but recently found out she did kinda dig me..
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I would go back to the first day of middle school and change a few minor things. For one thing, I would not become friends with this girl who totally backstabbed me. I'd get to know a few people better, and probably expand my group of friends.

Oh, and I wouldn't have worn my older brother's clothes on the first day of school... (shut up, my parents made me wear his hand-me-downs )

As for events being predetermined? I think that this is somewhat true. Maybe it's just because I'm reading The Aeneid right now, which focuses on fate, but I think that everyone has a set "purpose" and will overcome certain things to reach that purpose.

For a stupid example, today I drove through Mcdonalds to get lunch. I debated whether or not I wanted to get a drink, because I wasn't very thirsty and thought it would be a waste of money. However, right before I finished my order I decided whatever, I'd get that drink. As I'm driving home, I ended up spilling it all over my car. That drink just wasn't meant to be with me.

As for pumpernickel, no clue. I'd like to eat pumpernickel while playing tiddlywinks though.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i wud go bak and save the holocaust lol
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

That's more then 7 years jerome.. you broke the rules.

And who the hell gets their lunch, or breakfast for that matter, at McDonalds?
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Goddamnit jerome, you broke the time machine..

Comment

Working...
                              X