Time Travel and pumpernickel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
    That's more then 7 years jerome.. you broke the rules.

And who the hell gets their lunch, or breakfast for that matter, at McDonalds?
    I did this morning..... I don't like to but I woke up 45 minutes late for work.

I do have to say tho lb, there are huge differences between europe and America/Canada in this department, for people in Am/Can eating out the door is like the most normal thing in the world, breakfast, lunch, dinner.. eating outside the door is quite popular. Over here in most of Europe, at least the Netherlands but I believe most of Europe, we eat in mostly and go out for dinner for more special occasions or just because we have no time to do stuff. But usually you just eat at home.
    I am not sure I agree with this, Living in Canada I don't find that we eat out all the time yes we do go out to eat for no reason unless it's someone birthday and they eat free.
    Most of the meals are eaten at home actually unless your in college.

Also I remember hearing something about new houses being built with out kitchens due to the fact that most people we're eating out. And this was in reference to Britain and spilling into Europe, but like most of my information I am probably totally wrong.

And my last point, I was in Atlanta 2 years ago and the fast food on the way there and back was just terrible I think Canadian fast food is much better.
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

I would make a list of every football, basketball and baseball game played within the past 7 years. Who won, score, MVP, etc. Go back 7 years, put it in a place I would find it. But just to make it so that I didn't get all of the benefit I'd also record all of the natural disasters within the past 7 years and add that to the list of info for myself so that I could forewarn. I'd have to trust I'd do the proper things with that information but I more than likely wouldn't do anything until after a few of those items happen exactly as I wrote them to happen because of obvious skepticism.
      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
      3:Best> see it coming
      3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
        this is a lame answer, but i would go back to some day some huge sports upset happened and bet on it. thats actually what i would do.
        Actually it's a very good idea. Go back and bet on the Steelers to win it all last year before the playoffs started or the Red Sox to come back against the Yankees down 3-0.
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by Send View Post
          i'd go back to when subspace was first created and make a nick, then go spectator mode and then i'll come back and brag about my usage
          You would get specced after 10 min for a server recycle.

Originally posted by Ace
          I am not sure I agree with this, Living in Canada I don't find that we eat out all the time yes we do go out to eat for no reason unless it's someone birthday and they eat free.
          Most of the meals are eaten at home actually unless your in college.
          I have been to Canada twice on vacation now, and people do seem to go out to eat or get something easier then staying in and making something. Of course, it's hard to say without research, I am sure there are people here too who almost only go out to eat. But to me it seems as if its more common in at least the US, but also more in Canada then I see here.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

id wait for saturday, write down all euro millon lottery numbers, go back to friday and win. where is the point in going BACK in time anyway?

also pumpernickel tastes awful, dont try it

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              4:gran guererro> brb
              4:gran guererro> wait does anyone know what the levers right next to the gyroscopic altimeter on an airplane cockpit do
              4:gran guererro> jw
              IS IT SO WRONG TO WONDER?!

oh also nice fake post. my G's are capitalized bitch.
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                *psst i tried to bold the g's but it made it weird so just pay attention to his g's being uncapitalized please* oh also nice fake post. my G's are capitalized bitch.
                of course captain my captain
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

IT IS CAPITALIZED IN THE GAME

do you not see the 4; <---------!!!
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Go back to the day I picked my college and pick a better one.

Comment

I'd travel back to dec 12th 1999, the day of my first real sexual experience, to find out who the hell that girl was that seduced me after that party. I can't remember her face nor her name, that's how drunk I was. It's really haunting me.
                      2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                      2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                      2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                      2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                      2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                      1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                      1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                      1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

It was me.
                        FREE MANDELA

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum View Post
                          I'd travel back to dec 12th 1999, the day of my first real sexual experience, to find out who the hell that girl was that seduced me after that party. I can't remember her face nor her name, that's how drunk I was. It's really haunting me.
                          fat chick :turned:
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You would get specced after 10 min for a server recycle.

I have been to Canada twice on vacation now, and people do seem to go out to eat or get something easier then staying in and making something. Of course, it's hard to say without research, I am sure there are people here too who almost only go out to eat. But to me it seems as if its more common in at least the US, but also more in Canada then I see here.
                            how can you say this if you've only been to canada a few times? of course everyones goin to be biased about their country. but obviously US eats tons of fast food, way more than other countries. But whos to say that you're country eats less than Canada. LEAVE CANADA ALONE! p.s. id probably go back to a moment in my hockey career where i scored the game winner in overtime in omha finals and be happy again for a good day. That was probably one of the best moments in my life. Second choice, start up a company (when was google created?) or thirdly stop 9/11 ffrom happening or something crazy like that. Maybe predicting The next 7years who would win the Stanley Cup. Thatd be the shit
                            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                              A few questions for you.

Let's start up a hypothetical situation, and say you were granted the ability to travel back in time, any point in time, in the last 7 years. Specifically, anytime between Nov. 1st, 2006, and Nov. 1st, 1999. The drawback is, you can only spend one day (24 hours) back in time, after that you return to the present day.

Would you go back in time? Which day would you relive, and why?

Another question- do you believe some events are predetermined, even considering someone meddling with time? For instance, say you wanted to go back to the day your car got stolen outside in your friend's neighborhood. You go back to that day and make a point not to go see that friend, but wind up in an accident on the highway, an accident that totals your car.

Do you think you were meant to not use that car anymore, that you were going to lose it either way?

Last but not least, pumpernickel. What does it taste like? I've never had it and it's a fun word to say. Roll it out your mouth, it's an salsa dance on the tongue.
                              Why travel through time?
                              - You would change a lot about the future.
                              - perhaps you can relive your best years in some afterlife
                              - would you loose the gained wisdom between then and now or get back in the state you are now; or in the appearance from them with the wisdom from now?
                              - So many questions remain unanswered.
                              blablabla

Comment

Working...
                              X