No announcement yet.

Conversations with an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, it probably won't further my career in any way. I'd just like to do it for the fun of it. And where did you get the word 'comical' from?
    jee

Comment

Rofl

Korean exchange student in my french class was getting A's on everything, along with the highest percent in the class.

Comment

Well what do you know, looks like me and Blöd do have something in common after all! I've been pounding RP pronunciation into my brain cells for the better part of this summer only to find out (during the oral part of the exam) that the professor has next to no practical skills in what she is trying to teach us. Can you believe she completely ignored prefortis clipping, stressed juice in orange juice and made herself look more of a fool making excessive use of the intrusive r, even after consonants?

Spider, I feel for you. Earlier today, I rediscovered the worthlesness of an idiot friend after seeing Borat and being called a fag (all while he was holding a straight face, mind you) because I failed to comply that the entire movie was completely staged, apparently due to the fact that it should be next to impossible for those two "jewish" cockroaches to appear under the door right at the time the two guys were running around in panic holding a firm grip on their last few dollar bills.
        I am aware that most of you haven't seen the movie (yet), but it is non sequiturs like this one that drive a man crazy. I was talking about the excellently woven thread of stereotypes and prejudice that made the movie, and the guy smacks me in the face and extinguishes the last trace of respect I had for him with such a remark. This is one of the moments you ask yourself whether ignorance is truly bliss.
        2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
        2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
        2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
        2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
        2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
        1:spider> Wooooohoo!
        1:spider> .*passes the hat*
        1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Haha, sounds funny. My lecturer doesn't speak perfect RP either but it's pretty close I suppose. I've been taking a lot of phonetics courses as well, really interesting stuff.
          jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
            And where did you get the word 'comical' from?
            It's Jamaican
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
            X