No announcement yet.

Next Gen Gaming, not to far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I laugh at everyone who adopts brand new entertainment technology as soon as it is released. Has there ever been a disc-based game console that didn't have horrible problems with the early models?
    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
      I laugh at everyone who adopts brand new entertainment technology as soon as it is released.
      Totally with you on that one. I'm waiting for prices to level out before I get one of these... and I will, just not when people are selling them on ebay for 2x what they're worth. Maybe I don't play console games enough to really be impatient, but spending ~$500-$600 for a PS3 when the old PS2 still has a lot of life left in it just seems stupid to me.

I also refuse to buy a game console for more than $250, let alone $500. What the fuck was sony thinking.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Sony has been releasing more information about what the PS3 is supposed to be, and what role it's aiming to fill. Having seen a few more of the demos, I'm not hating on the concept as much as before. In fact, I'd totally buy one if it was $399-$499---like the Xbox. But it's not.

So for the moment---fuck Sony and their PS3.

It looks like Sony is aiming to sell the PS3 as a high-end gamer with PC media center functionality. Only problem with that idea is it's just not good enough of a PC media center to ask people to replace their PC's with a PS3, and $600 is way too expensive to consider the PS3 as one of those "must-have" components for your entertainment room.

But speaking of a PC-media-center + high-end-gamer hybrid, I would totally spend $1000 every 2 years if MS would invent an Xbox/media center PC (complete with MS Office) with enough usb ports for a keyboard, mouse, headset and printer.

Comment

The reason they are charging so much for a ps3 is because they're trying to not lose money with each console they sell, like the xbox. If they didn't use Blu-Ray they could probably take 150, 200 bucks off the price but eh, they want to be the cutting edge so there you have it.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Arnold Schwarzenegger lets us know his position on the new PS3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r4qo...elated&search=

Comment

I hope Santa brings me a Wii.

Comment

I've only played half-way through a GBA Zelda but my roommate has a gamecube and he has Wind Waker and the Master Quest deal with Ocarina of Time. I have Link to the Past on my computer so my question is which one should I play or should I play them at all? OoT seems pretty dated.
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

First Wii game i'm getting is Super Mario Bros.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                    First Wii game i'm getting is Super Mario Bros.
                    the first wii game im getting is nothing, since everything but the 360 is garbage, and the 360 isnt even that good
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      the first wii game im getting is nothing, since everything but the 360 is garbage, and the 360 isnt even that good
                      Since you've played them all extensively.

Comment

Working...
                      X