Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we Focus on the Midterms When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hm

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
    I used to think Justin Timberlake was a pre-fabricated, prettyboy douchebag until I saw him on SNL a few years ago. He was way more charismatic than I ever gave him credit for. Sure, huge credit goes to the writers at SNL, but 99.9% of the time the skit will not be funny if the delivery sucks.

I mean, say what you will about Nsync, or whatever they were called. I think that kind of manufactured teen-fluff music is totally fucking shit---but the fact of the matter is, he can sing, dance, act...etc. And he's still around. The rest of those other guys fell off the map. If he didn't have talent, he wouldn't be around anymore either.

Bring it on down to OMLETTEVILLE!

He merely knows how to manipulate the minds of simpletons, that's why he's still around.

People are like sheep.

Comment

hm

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      When was the last time she even came out with a hit song, 2003, 2004?
      Yeah I know what a pos, I came out with like 15 hits this year.

Comment

hm

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
        Brit should move with the kids to the Bahamas and move in with Anna Nicole Smith and start a lesbian relationship. This way both of them can have there kids and keep them away from their fathers.
        A man with a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
          Yeah I know what a pos, I came out with like 15 hits this year.
          So you're ragging on Justin for appealing to people and defending Brittney because she hasn't had a hit in awhile..

Yes, 3 years without any hits is a big thing for any artist, one of the main ways to keep a long career is to constantly pump out hits.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
            He merely knows how to manipulate the minds of simpletons, that's why he's still around.

People are like sheep.
            Sure, and your explanation is not oversimplified. ^-^

Comment

hm

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
              So you're ragging on Justin for appealing to people and defending Brittney because she hasn't had a hit in awhile..

Yes, 3 years without any hits is a big thing for any artist, one of the main ways to keep a long career is to constantly pump out hits.
              Noone wants to see fat people sing, you're right.

Comment

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?i...ort=1&sparte=4
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yea, I'd buy it.

Comment

When people post news from sources like that do they think it's real news?
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I think there actually is a sex tape, but like Paris Hilton I don't think it's a "mistake" that it gets out.

Comment

Working...
                      X