Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
    You had two choices;

a) take the higher road and be mature. Prove that you were a good staff member and that everything that is happening to you is undeserved. Refrain from making childish posts on the forums and choose not to threaten people and abuse your bot access. Show that you are the mature one.

b) be a childish brat and show your true colors. Threaten staff with hacking the bots and screwing things up. Fuck with the bots and abuse your powers, knowing full well what the consequences will be. Make everyone know what kind of jackass you truly are.

I think you chose the wrong option.
    I took option c, screwed with stuff related to myself just enough to get axed. The ban was unwarranted as I was only trying to get duelbot spawned. Again, you're not listening, I did not fucking threaten to hack bots. I said I'd "hack" to get my own access to spawn the bot if they wouldn't spawn the bot. Therefore, to avoid the hacking they could've just spawned the bot. (I'd like it noted that I still did not hack my own access after they banned me and didn't spawn the bot anyway)

It'd be nice if PL pm'd me with "Don't zone with DuelBot" instead of "" when I zoned. I have never once been told to not zone with DuelBot. Kim gave me permission to add the zoning thing to duelbot.

Oh, and instead of saying "stop zoning" now PL has netbanned me....
    Ban Ikrit

Comment

You can choose to care what they think or disregard them. Either way, you're still a fuckhead.

Comment

Thank God none of you have power in real life, where you could fuck things up beyond recognition.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Well Ikrit, you shouldn't have zoned any garbage in first place. If you were to abuse a zoner, you should have at least done it well.. Should have told whole TW what you really think of PL
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
            Thank God none of you have power in real life, where you could fuck things up beyond recognition.
            I believe that there are people in which you are speaking of.

Comment

This just in:

http://trenchwars.org/forums/showthr...711#post525711

Comment

Pussy.

Comment

Working...
                X