No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good episode again this week, the coming cylon civil war is going to be mad entertaining. I'm not sure what the future holds for Lee, as with a sendoff like that it kind of felt like he's going to be written out of the next few episodes. I sitll expect a major swerve at the end of all this over who the 5th cylon is, because with all indications it's starbuck, which means it's not going to be starbuck. My money is on Roslin or Apollo.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• I watched - it was ok. I saw every episode of battlestar but not the Razor one.

in real life, space worthy people are much different than those portrayed on this program. There is a high being of Ethics and Spirituality. Even the floors of the ships are different, they are not metal floors but a special material that is like walking on air.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname View Post
        good episode again this week, the coming cylon civil war is going to be mad entertaining. I'm not sure what the future holds for Lee, as with a sendoff like that it kind of felt like he's going to be written out of the next few episodes. I sitll expect a major swerve at the end of all this over who the 5th cylon is, because with all indications it's starbuck, which means it's not going to be starbuck. My money is on Roslin or Apollo.
        what happened on last night's episode, i was out salsa dancing
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
          I watched - it was ok. I saw every episode of battlestar but not the Razor one.

in real life, space worthy people are much different than those portrayed on this program. There is a high being of Ethics and Spirituality. Even the floors of the ships are different, they are not metal floors but a special material that is like walking on air.
          get out of my thread. Now, right fucking now.

Alright from brief memory on last nights BSG. First off, the final 4 are now having meetings discussing more or less wtf is going on. Starbuck had the gun aimed at the president, then put it down and told her to kill her, if she is a cylon. The president did shoot at her, but somehow missed at point blank range. Baltar slept with Tori, as Tori was trying to read him for info (since he hooked up with Six, they wanted to know if he could tell they were cylons or something). There was a big vote between the cylons, with D'anna notably absent. The Preacher (Cavil), Black Guy (Simon) and Guy always in the suit (Doral) voted one way while Six, the Sharons and Leoben voted the other. The issue is that they wanted to lebotamize the Raiders, because the raiders more or less went on strike. They sensed the final 5 are in with the colonials, and refuse to kill them. so Cavil wants to lebotamize them, saying they're mindless machines who are not doing there job, whereas Six and crew are saying they are sentient beings. Anyways, Boomer votes with Cavil, meaning they win by one vote. This is big because Boomer voted against all the other Sharon models, which apparently has never happened before. Six forces the issues later though and has two centurions, who she told what they were doing to the raiders, lead into a room and assassinate a brother cavil, 2 simons and 2 dorals. Thats more or less where they leave the cylons.

Adama and Roslin are at odds over what to do with Starbuck. Eventually Adama and Helo give Starbuck an old sweage ship and a skeleton crew and send her on her marry way to find earth...again.

Also, Lee left Gallactica, to a big military send off. He had a small moment with Dualla, and Adama, but it was done in such a way that it makes me question how much of the next few episodes he's going to be in. That's more or less where were at. The big story is that of the Cylons turning against each other. Also, where the hell was any of the D'anna models, I have no idea.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Also note the centurions are now capable of higher thought. Sentient thought, was it, the words that 6 used? Bleh, anyway I thought that was important enough to be in the summary.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

• I don't think they'd kill of Lee this early in the season, if at all. Starbuck is probably gonna die down the line.

I loved Baltar talking to .. himself, literally tonight. Crazy shit
              DELETED

Comment

• so yeah I tottaly forgot all of that. Baltar is now talking to himself, ala how he was talking to six, except now it's another baltar. I don't think they're going to kill lee off, as I really suspect he's one of the ones who will survive (we'll probably lose adama) but it seems like he won't be a major part of the next few episodes.

Comment

• I think the Balter he saw is the one Caprica-Six sees. Maybe both of them are switching. I also think Lee will survive and maybe a political plot will follow him with the President being out of commission on Galactica. He's still in the opening credits for episode 2.

Comment

• I'm calling it like this

President Roslin Dies
                    Tom Zarak becomes President, Lee Adama becomes Vice President
                    Starbuck dies heroically, probably suiciding into something that'll kill everyone

And I think Callie is going out the airlock next episode, lol.
                    DELETED

Comment

• Roslin won't die. She's on my top three to be the last cylon, simply because all signs point to starbuck, so it CAN'T be starbuck. Roslin makes the most sense, I mean she got half breed cylon blood and it cured her cancer, think about that. Apollo is up there too.

In terms of the most likely to die before the series ends, it's got to be Starbuck, Adama, Apollo. Maybe Roslin and/or Baltar. I fully expect to lose at least two main characters this year, one of them probably heroically.

Comment

• Big question: Do you think they'll actually find Earth and colonize it?
                        DELETED

Comment

• Lee should go with Starbuck on the mission. One of them should die in a most anti-heroic way possible...falling down the stairs...or better yet getting captured by cylons and tortured to death in some small cell. The fleet should arrive to Earth, followed by cylons, only to get their asses whooped by major earthly defenses, you see, the colonies were actually first cylons created by earth-humans, they evolved, ran away, and then made their own robots who turned against them...

You ppl are so lucky that I don't write the show
                          Originally posted by Disliked
                          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

• I can see them reaching earth, and it's our earth, either now or in a time before now, and they realise that the cylons are still hot on there tails, and if they stay they'll get us all killed, so they choose to leave, luring the cylons off into space so that earth can survive. I can see something like that. I do not see a peaceful ending to this series, short of the cylons basically just fucking off.

Comment

• fucking awesome episode this week, and the preview for next week is awesome too. the Last season clensing has begun with the death of Cally, and Tori is quickly become Queen Bitch of the universe. Also awesome, Cylon Civil War. I'm surprised they put so many 'regulars' on the ship with starbuck, I guess with Tigh back Helo was expendable, I can see Anders volunteering, but Gaeta? That seemed a little odd to me.

Comment

• Remember, Gaeta is Space Pimp Supreme and she needed a pro navigator to help out with jumps and stuff. Technical stuff she wouldn't know about.

But yeah .. Cally was dark, so different from when we used to know her. Sucks she had to go, but went out in a cool way.
                                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                                X