No announcement yet.

what's up with drunk people peeing on things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new years eve 2006 I went to center parks with 6 friends, one of the mothers payed for everything, all-in, they brought us food and everytime they brought us the food they included 2-3 bottles of whine.. so it was new years eve we had 9 bottles of whine and some champagne and beer we brought from our own.. we started to play those drinking games and after our beer ran out we started doing add fundums with whine.. Everyone drunk like fuck, we kept drinking untill like 5-6 am then everybody was tired and wanted to go to bed.. one guy was sick tho' so there were 6 people, 5 of them had to throw up badly, we all went to bed then and at 12am we were all sitting in the living room saying how sick we were then one my friends started telling that another friend was sleeping, turned on the light, kneed down on his bed, unzipped his pants, started peeing in his bed he even said something to my friend then put his pants back on and almost slept in the same bed he just pied on but my friend tok him to another room.. one of the most fucked up nights of my life..
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

everyone wants to hear your stories about pissing on things, please continue to share them
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

shut it vyk or i will pee on your dog

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I got blacked out once and pissed on my desk and computer. Didn't work for about a week and then somehow it just started working again. It sucked that I didn't close the laptop so it got in the keyboard and under it too.

Another time I pissed in the corner of my buddy's apartment after a good night of drinking. Plenty of times I've pissed the bed too. It sucks now - it never used to happen to me but now almost every time I get blacked out I piss on something weird.

And, to take it a step further, one of my friends blacked out at his apartment and fell asleep on his floor next to his bed. During the night he pissed himself. When he woke up he took his pants off but was too drunk and lacked the will to move. He needed to fart so he did and he did too much. After he did that he said he just said fuck it and completely shit his pants before waiting 30 minutes to get up and change.

Comment

And you still use your computer.. man that must smell.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Naw it was drunk-piss - mainly water. It took me a good 20 minutes to figure out what the liquid was when I woke up. I thought the apartment above me flooded their room or something.

Comment

i hate that vomit residue smell that i get when i vomited when drunk, but am sober now and i thought i cleaned it off...
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Lol I would've bought a new computer, can't stand piss on things. (My cat pisses on my computer if I don't put it on my table)

Comment

Quick! Someone piss on the forums and maybe Pummel will go away! Pour it out of my avatar if you have to.

Comment

Pissing on shit is the ultimate sign of disrespect in North Haven, so needless to say I enjoy taking a leak on people's cars.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

my buddys dog peed on my foot once so i chased it down, backed it into a corner and peed on it. he actually told me to lol. i was like "WTF UR DOG PEED ON MY FOOT!" he was like "ok pee on him back"

as far as when im drunk though ive peed out my front door. the lawn is an ezer shot than the toilet. ya know i cant remember why i didnt go out the back door, think there was an object in my way or something.... like a basket of laundry
                        Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                        1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                        Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                        caco <ER>> )Oo
                        caco <ER>> bot thief!
                        caco <ER>> duel me for it
                        Evasive <E> no!
                        Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                          so does caffine...but after 4 cokes i dont piss on jerome
                          Alcohol has the additional side effect of putting you in a diminished mental state. After 4 cokes you'll probably just be heading for the bathroom, not your most absorbent buddy.
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                            not your most absorbent buddy.
                            spongebob ftw!
                            Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                            1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                            Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                            caco <ER>> )Oo
                            caco <ER>> bot thief!
                            caco <ER>> duel me for it
                            Evasive <E> no!
                            Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Why would you piss in a random spot? If anyone peed in my house/appartment/room id fuckin flip and beat the shit out of them. Move your lazy ass 18ft so you can go in the washroom. Theres nothing wrong with goin on a bush,tree,lawn,fence...but in the house, on someones bed, on someone, on the floor..fuck you!
                              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Pave's friend (C-Mint of anti-scrub) once puked while drunk/passed out in a zipped up sleeping back, it dried in his hair like styling gel
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X