No announcement yet.

24: Season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't mean she's any better an actress, which I think was Face's original complaint.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

She's a good actress -- don't mistake the way she acts for her being a bad actress; thats what her character is supposed to be like.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
        She's a good actress -- don't mistake the way she acts for her being a bad actress; thats what her character is supposed to be like.
        Did you see her in Firewall? Same damn character, same damn result.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

You'll have no problem picking up on any of the seasons of 24 as far as plot is concerned, the only thing you'll miss out on is the character development/relationships that was set up in the previous seasons. It's also a lot easier right now since a lot of "regular" characters died in season 5.
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Shit Jack Protect The President (no racism, plz.), Oh Snap Jack Theres A Bomb Which Is Gonna Explode In 0.000000000000001 Seconds O Shit Son Better Get Ovah There.... Jack Ur Wifes Dead O Fuck Son, But Wait Jack U Shot Her.. Lol Really??? I Must Protect The President Pewpewpepwwpepwppepwp
            Last edited by Subjugation; 06-19-2007, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Season 6 is ok so far. I am not fond of the character known as Tom. The president as usual is an idiot & allows for Tom to make his choices for him.

If they only would listen to Jack from the start, things may have been different, but that's the case with all the episodes on 24 to some degree.

The actor playing the President...wasn't he in Buffy?

Don't get me wrong...I like the show.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Keith Olberman takes the good guys' side:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?...d/3036677/&fg=

Comment

I watched the first episode of Season 6 and I don't think it's worth it for me to continue watching until I watch the previous seasons. I just don't get the characters and their interactions. I'm just going to watch Season 3 and try to catch up.

Note: The Season 6 president looks like the adviser of President Palmer from Season 3.

Comment

The season 6 President is David Palmer's brother, Wayne Palmer. And yes, Wayne was an adviser for David Palmer, who was the President in season 3.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      The season 6 President is David Palmer's brother, Wayne Palmer. And yes, Wayne was an adviser for David Palmer, who was the President in season 3.
                      Makes sense. It'll take awhile for me to catch up to this season =(.

Comment

http://www.mises.org/story/2465

Good article. Discuss.

Comment

Wasn't tonights episode shitty? well..it wasnt bad, but just not as good as others. I guess they need to add some informative episodes too.
                          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Wasn't as thrilling and suspenseful as others, but they gotta throw in some like that after a premiere like THAT.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Tonight was a setup episode. Looking at the previews for next week, a return to action should be forthcoming.
                              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Anyone else notice that Jack Bauer's brother, Graham, was in the last season of 24 as well working to push the President around from his little office or whatever it was?
                                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                                X