Farewell Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell Forums

Over the past few weeks I've been apart of many controversial threads in which I unashamedly defend and stand up for my God and His Word. I have said my duty and the blood of this gather is no longer on my hands. There is much to be said, yet none who will listen and there is much to be done, yet none who will work. I simply leave two statements to two divisions of this world.

To the unsaved, unbelievers; there is a God in Heaven, and the question isn't why don't you believe in Him, the question is, why do you hate Him? The God of this universe sent His son to die for you and wants to do a glorious awesome work in your life, that's far more than your science has ever done for you. You can claim "There is no God" as much as you like, but the truth is, your heart tells you "I want no God." If you died tonight, what assurance do you have in the afterlife, try to cash that check of atheism when you stand before Christ on the throne.

To the saved, believers, "Christians" of this forum; there is a God in Heaven which paid the ultimate price, no greater price, so that we may have eternal lives. As a result, it is our complete duty to serve Him in every possible way. If your life does not change, and I'm not just talking about getting rid of a few trite things, but I'm talking about a change that encompasses your every being, then there is no assurance or evidence of salvation in your life. If you really know Christ as your Savior, you must forsake the world, the world's system of doing things, and turn over every single thing to God. Your choice of speech, music, attitude, conversation, thoughts, entertainment, friends, church, beliefs, time, study, schooling, food and drink, everything, should be to the glory of God. If you have not this change, I ask you, are you really saved? If not, then get it right this minute, if so, then I ask you, Where is your sanctification, where is the change in your life? Jesus Christ died so that we might live, thus, through His death, we live, and we must substitute for Christ, fulfill the great works He couldn't do on earth, because of our sin. Live for Christ in everything, forsake the world, and turn your absolute everything over to God. See Christ for who He is, not for who you say He is. I leave you with two verses;

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

If your life does not obey those two principles, then there is a problem with your heart to God, which you must confess to God immediately. Obey not this world, but obey the God which created all things. Don't compromise on the Scripture, and don't compromise with the world.

In closing, may all be found in Christ, not of works, or of just a safety net "just incase" but a devoted group of people willing to serve Christ in everything. Make today the day where Christ is the true king of your heart and yourself, mortify and crucify your lustful desires, fear to standup to the unsaved, and prides of this world, and make a stand and change for the Savior.

In the hope of the return of Christ, with the uttermost love of God for you,
    Blueblaze
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Bye.

Comment

Fellow forumers, Christians and heathens alike, please join me in a prayer to mourn the passing on of our greatest, most compelling thread poster. Repeat after me the sacred words:

tl;dr
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Luke, come to the Dark Side.

May the Force be with you,
        Dameon Angell
        DELETED

Comment

next plz
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Blueblaze banned for not heeding warning about reposting religion threads in general discussion.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                Blueblaze banned for not heeding warning about reposting religion threads in general discussion.
                goddamn.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

L O L

Comment

Facetious!!
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
                      To the saved, believers, "Christians" of this forum; there is a God in Heaven which paid the ultimate price, no greater price, so that we may have eternal lives. Your choice of speech, music, attitude, conversation, thoughts, entertainment, friends, church, beliefs, time, study, schooling, food and drink, everything, should be to the glory of God. If you have not this change, I ask you, are you really saved?
                      Originally posted by Bioture
                      goddamn.
                      ??????????
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

good job face, you should've just done it 2 weeks earlier
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Now he's cashed for good (make sure for good, Face).

Comment

Face - 1, God - zilch
                            sage

Comment

ez

afksry

Comment

Working...
                              X