X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hail Satan
    http://www.azimux.com FREE web-based strategy game

Comment

I SUPPOSE YOU ARE LEARNING NOW THAT THERE IS NO FORUM AFTERLIFE lololololol
      afksry

Comment

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Igno you are the shit.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Thanks Facet!!!
          (Paradise)>dj sage
          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
          1: Dynasty> LOL
          1:vue> LOL
          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

hilarity

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
              I SUPPOSE YOU ARE LEARNING NOW THAT THERE IS NO FORUM AFTERLIFE lololololol
              lies, do not listen to this deceiver!!!
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Igno never fails to deliver us from evil.

Comment

Not that I like to start a religious or 'God Thread' very often, but if not in general discussion, where? Should spiritual people or the spiritually inquisitive start a thread in useless crap just because of the sensitivity of those offended by God talk? (it burnzes, it freezes) Or should there be a limit of threads one can start in areas of controversy? Only 5 'God threads' per year per member... And 7 political threads, 20 pussy threads, 15 drug threads & 10 gore threads.

Vyk... LOL. :lol:

Comment

You're leaving just because you didn't manage to convert people to your faith? Get the fuck out of here, jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                      Not that I like to start a religious or 'God Thread' very often, but if not in general discussion, where? Should spiritual people or the spiritually inquisitive start a thread in useless crap just because of the sensitivity of those offended by God talk? (it burnzes, it freezes) Or should there be a limit of threads one can start in areas of controversy? Only 5 'God threads' per year per member... And 7 political threads, 20 pussy threads, 15 drug threads & 10 gore threads.

Vyk... LOL. :lol:
                      He was warned because he turned every single thread around in a religious debate, it was not so much the starting of religious threads, but the fact that he turned every thread around in one, so he was warned and to keep it all in that one useless crap post.

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
                      To the unsaved, unbelievers; there is a God in Heaven, and the question isn't why don't you believe in Him, the question is, why do you hate Him? The God of this universe sent His son to die for you and wants to do a glorious awesome work in your life, that's far more than your science has ever done for you. You can claim "There is no God" as much as you like, but the truth is, your heart tells you "I want no God." If you died tonight, what assurance do you have in the afterlife, try to cash that check of atheism when you stand before Christ on the throne.
                      This is exactly what I don't like about religious people like bluebaze, it's all fine he beliefs in it and what not. But to feel the need to "save" us, and push unto us his beliefs that is just taking it a step to far.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                        This is exactly what I don't like about religious people like bluebaze, it's all fine he beliefs in it and what not. But to feel the need to "save" us, and push unto us his beliefs that is just taking it a step to far.
                        I agree. If God wants you, He will call you Himself.
                        Ask Bioture how it works. Nobody converted him.. It was probably something like his heart convicting him of a void in his life... etc.. He was already in motion to accept God. Nobody converted him.

Amirite bio?

Comment

He posted a recipe for grilled cheese bibles, if that's not fucking messed, I don't know what is.

Burn in internet hell.
                          f

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
                            James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
                            The irony is that I'm finally willing to discuss religion. Does anyone know what the context of this passage is? Because it basically sums up the things I dislike about organized religion.
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

http://www.biblebb.com/files/gr774.htm gives some contextual information about this part of James
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

As a Christian, I'm glad that Blueblaze is buggering off.

It is extremely off-putting when people act as self-righteous as Blueblaze had been acting. There is no one who is truly sinless, no one but God--if you believe in God.

The only thing that Blueblaze truly succeeded at was enforcing the stereotype of the ignorant Bible beating religious loon that thinks the only quality needed to be a President is being Christian.

Belligerently shoving your own religion underneath another person's nose is going to do nothing, but turn that person away from your religion.

Comment

Working...
                                X